AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2009, 14:44   #11

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Fair, but the point I try to make is not about Wenger.

The point I try to make is about Carlo Ancelotti. His era is up, he can no longer manage the team (sounds like what is happening to Liverpool's Benetiz to me as well), that's fine. But discrediting Ancelotti like he has never been a good (or more than good) coach is extremely short-sighted and misleading, without taking into account the complexity behind the story (see post 68).

I'm not sure if Ancelotti is already given a set of brilliant players at his disposal when he came (I remember those seasons very well when Milan kept changing coaches from Senior Maldini to Zacchironi to Faith Terim), but that's beyond the scope of the discussion. I'll leave it to the readers to decide whether Carlo is really given a set of brilliant players when he came (and btw, given a set of brilliant players is by no means they will gel together, e.g., Real Madrid).

Cheers,
J
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.