AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-10-2009, 12:47   #11

totti_jonaid

Registered User
 
totti_jonaid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: Pakistan, Peshawar
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Cassano, Buffon.
totti_jonaid is an unknown quantity at this point
It's been a long time since I last visited MM but its good to be back with the MM family. While visiting goal.com I found two very interesting transfer rumors regarding Milan.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...s-ninis-report

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...to-fiorentina-

I have only heard about the talents of Ninis but never seen him play. It either him or Hernanes because I do not believe we will buy three midfielders in a single transfer window considering David Beckham is all set to join in January.

About Huntelaar its beyond me why he and Gourcuff never clicked for Milan. These are two top class players but neither could perhaps adapt in our system. So sad.
totti_jonaid is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.