Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceceves
I agree with Filipéz, Barca and Chelsea seem like the strongest this season. Madrid and Inter have great players, but Inter looks like the same team that's flopped in Europe for so long, and Madrid...they lost 4-0 to a third tier teamand didn't even play their 2nd string.
United and Liverpool are weaker than last season; Liverpool have no squad depth and United suddenly look like an average side compared to the previous seasons (Ferdinand and Vidic are having a nightmare and the midfield lacks class. Plus they'll definately miss Cronaldo's goals).
Barca are the same as last season with Ibra instead of Eto'o. Yes, they look a little "pale", but I think they'll pick it up in time. Chelsea is a team I've really hated a lot due to their style (or lack of it), but they're looking strong, plus so many of their players have a mixture of experience and hunger that other teams lack, PLUS they have Carlo now - the expert of knock-out tournaments.
|
I'm ok with the fact that Barcelona and Chelsea are maybe the best teams in Europe currently, but it's also a fact that they don't dominate Europe at all nowadays like Barcelona or Manchester did the last two years ...
So for me, for moment, it's an open year whoch could lead to some surprise (I'm really impressed by this Bordeaux team) or to an exciting come-back from ... Milan ?!