![]() |
|
|
#11 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
About Loic Rémy, he isn't good enough to be a Milan player, anyway, not yet. And it's hard to give him a specific position (right winger ? striker ?). I'd say "wait and see" for him as he should make the jump to a bigger club next year (all I hope is that he doesn't go back to Lyon as then, if he becomes great, tons of money will have to be spent to take him from there). About Benzema, I never wanted this player for several reasons, and the fact that he doesn't manage to be as good as in Lyon (anyway, his current season is the same as his last one in Lyon, disappointing, it's just that in Real, if you're not good, there are other players able to replace you, that wasn't the case in Lyon) won't change my mind. So nowadays, I would say no for any French striker. It's the position where there are the most promising players in the country, but it's also the position where in France there have been the most "next big thing becoming nothing" (along with the attacking midfielders). |
|
|
|