![]() |
|
|
#10 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
![]() Anyway, actually, in your list, we can forget Jovetic who is going to become the leader of Fiorentina next season (he can say thanks to Mutu because since he has been suspended, he plays a lot more and develops very very very quickly) and as a consequence, I don't think Fiorentina will sell him and I don't see us giving them 35M-40M to force them to consider the offer. But apart from Dzeko who is a special case (player wanted by Berlusconi, by Galliani, by Leonardo, so typically the kind of player that Berlusconi could pay for Milan, offer to Milan, without spending the money of Milan, a bit like Ronaldinho), the others are realistic targets and not so expensive. I think 40M can be "enough" for Bale, Bonucci and Hernanes ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead. So we should stop bashing Juventus ... ![]() Serie A Fantasy League The topic on MM The avatar to use by MM members |
|
|
|