AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2010, 21:15   #11

Codino

Registered User
 
Codino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Sydney
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
Codino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
I disagree. I think our problem last year was lack of depth in CB and we overcompensated is summer. We still lack a Pirlo alternative but otherwise our midfield is solid. I think we have the best attack in Italy. No, I'm not exaggerating. Ronaldinho, Pato, Borri and Huntelaar are great attackers if used well. I honestly feel very optimistic.
yeah im with you on this one. i think our bench is much more useful than years gone by. (thats ofcourse if we use the young guns)
__________________
the freewheelin'
Codino is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.