AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-08-2010, 15:45   #11

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by slifersd View Post
I agree with most of you that Boateng is not that great of a player, but I do welcome the addition nonetheless. The fact of matter is, we have a one million euro budget for this reinforcement. And Boateng could be the absolute best player we can get for that kind of money. I would absolutely love it if we can sign a Fabregas for that position, but we are a club running on Serie C budget right now. Boateng isn't perfect but he is young, strong, athletic and energetic, and that's better than the nothing we've had last year.
Yes, I can only positive thing of the transfer is the way you described our situation.
Siregar is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.