AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-08-2010, 07:14   #11

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
I dont know , the Ibra story is gathering momentum and Im thinking it could happen but then I look back on the last 3 years and think it might not , I'd prefer Robinho or Dzeko but will not turn my nose up at Ibra I will believe when I see it not getting excited about it.
Jay Crisp is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.