AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-08-2010, 07:14   #3256

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
I dont know , the Ibra story is gathering momentum and Im thinking it could happen but then I look back on the last 3 years and think it might not , I'd prefer Robinho or Dzeko but will not turn my nose up at Ibra I will believe when I see it not getting excited about it.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 19-08-2010, 07:16   #3257

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
This is the part where the author lost me:

Quote:
midfield. This is probably the only place where Milan do not need reinforcements at the moment. Granted, in two or three years, Clarence Seedorf, Gennaro Gattuso, Massimo Ambrosini and Andrea Pirlo may step into retirement, but they are still top quality players who still have something to give.
does he know anything about Milan at all?
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.

Last edited by fLame; 19-08-2010 at 07:21.
fLame is offline  
Old 19-08-2010, 07:24   #3258

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fLame View Post
does he know anything about Milan at all?
LOL. I also laughed when I read that part.
Siregar is offline  
Old 19-08-2010, 07:35   #3259

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
I know that was strange we need another mid creative a RB and a striker.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 19-08-2010, 07:37   #3260

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Interesting mercato so far....this arguably is one of our better ones in recent seasons...Allegri seems to have the confidence of B&G, and they are getting players "by any means necessary" (as long as it doesnt involve breaking the bank)

What I like the most is the potential for our Primavera players to get into the first team...this is important not only as a cost reduction exercise, but as incentive for other talented youth to join our youth programmes...as they will see that we are not a club with only an internal focus, but one where youth are given a chance (albeit infrequently).

If this trend continues, we should have a nice balance of home-grown players, and a few "big money" signings and be ready for Platini´s reforms.

Lets see how it goes though. Allegri is untested in Scudetto chase pressure...and it could all fail spectacularly....but while there is life there is hope...so...FORZA MIIIIIIILAN!!

Lets take it to them!!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 19-08-2010, 07:42   #3261

Mordicai

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Mordicai is on a distinguished road
I'm sure the tabloids will ride out this Ibra story till the end.

But we've been in this scenario with other players before and they don't arrive so i'm not holding my breath.

As long as Hunter/Borriello/Inzaghi are here i doubt they will buy another striker.Since they keep bitching about the squad being too big plus we have a few youth we should use Verdi/Odu/Berretta,we have plenty of strikers.
Mordicai is offline  
Old 19-08-2010, 07:47   #3262

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
So, in Brazil the talk about Ronaldinho to Palmeiras grow this morning...

Palmeiras president just said Ronaldinho was give permission(by Milan board) to discuss his transfer to the Brazilian team. If I'm not wrong, today is the last day of Brasileirão transfer window...

Let's see if its real... and since today I in a off day, any news I will post here.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 19-08-2010, 07:49   #3263

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Manchester City has 3 Left Backs in Aleksandar Kolarov, Jerome Boateng, and Wayne Bridge...

could they be looking to sell one????

why would they want to keep all 3 "very good" Left Backs?
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 19-08-2010, 07:55   #3264

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
Manchester City has 3 Left Backs in Aleksandar Kolarov, Jerome Boateng, and Wayne Bridge...

could they be looking to sell one????

why would they want to keep all 3 "very good" Left Backs?
I am not sure if they are much better than we have. Boateng is still fragile regarding defensive ability. Wayne Bridge is ok but not that special. Kolarov I have no idea. I'd prefer others though.
Siregar is offline  
Old 19-08-2010, 08:56   #3265

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Raiola: «Ibra non va al Milan, resta al Barça»

ROMA, 19 agosto - Raiola blinda Ibra al Barça. L'agente di Ibrahimovic, intervistato da Sky, ha chiuso ogni eventuale spiraglio ad una partenza del suo assistito dalla città catalana: «Parole di stima, quelle di Braida, che fanno piacere. Però inizia e finisce lì. Zlatan rimane al Barcellona con cui ha un contratto di quattro anni, non ci sono trattative con nessun club. Mourinho lo stima, Ancelotti lo stima, anche club in Germania lo stimano ma lui resta al Barça».
tuttosport
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 19-08-2010, 09:07   #3266

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...ulovski-report

Like one of the commenters said:

"TAKE HIM! I'd sell him for a hamburger and large coke."


__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline  
Old 19-08-2010, 09:12   #3267

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
roma wont give more than 3-4mil for marek..but we would also gain the balance of his contract..
anyway for me if we could achieve giving him,it would be nice trading kaladze for grosso too,not a decent player but a rotation solution that could cost us less than kaladze and more typical lb than him..

edit: so maybe then we could have the money needed for ibra's contract..
i also agree with someone 4 me that wrote that if we got ibra he could rather keep hunter than bori,but if not personally id keep bori for tactical reasons..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"

Last edited by M.O.I.; 19-08-2010 at 09:15.
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 19-08-2010, 09:22   #3268

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
So, in Brazil the talk about Ronaldinho to Palmeiras grow this morning...

Palmeiras president just said Ronaldinho was give permission(by Milan board) to discuss his transfer to the Brazilian team. If I'm not wrong, today is the last day of Brasileirão transfer window...

Let's see if its real... and since today I in a off day, any news I will post here.
lets hope its not true..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 19-08-2010, 09:59   #3269

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
lets hope its not true..
Without a proper replacement, I agree...

But like I said, it's just a rumor right now... It's growing, but I will not bet on it... yet.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 19-08-2010, 10:26   #3270

payne

Registered User
 
payne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
payne is on a distinguished road
i hear that uefa offered galliani a job. does that mean he has to give up his milan position if he accepted?
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
  • Sell:Kaladze, Boriello, Janku, Oddo, Gennaro, Gattuso, Seedorf
  • Buy:VDV/Drenthe and Dos Santos
payne is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.