AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-08-2010, 09:50   #10

hurricanemvm

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2010
hurricanemvm is on a distinguished road
Could Mexes be turned into a midfielder?

I have seen some messages stating we do not need him as our back line is deep enough. But my question is could he be turned into an Amrosini type midfielder? I am just asking the question because when I have watched him in games on Fox soccer channel and I have often thought that he might be a better midfielder then defender.
hurricanemvm is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.