AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31-08-2010, 10:01   #4651

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
geo if you want t trust me,i ve been following this kid since he was 17..he is a really decent player,with even bigger potential..but i ve seen mexes doing gr8 things,of course he is not on form,but that means nth to me right now,cause i really trust milan's changing rooms..
The problem is Mexes has been in bad form for the last 2-3 seasons ... That's a lot.
And he always did some mistakes (few but some) in a season, generally in the moments when the pressure was high. How will he do in Milan ?
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 10:02   #4652

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
i liked the colour Vulli!! hehe
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 10:02   #4653

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Suddenly we don't even need the 'Fantasy' thread. What a strange summer.

Forza Milan
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 10:02   #4654

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo View Post
Yes, that's done. Confirmed by their president and Huntelaar himself.
Any slim chance of him staying. Last minute change of plans or something? I hope Robinho doesn't come so that he stays. Well I am dreaming i guess
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 10:03   #4655

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
I wonder what Kaka must be thinking now...
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 10:04   #4656

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Mediaset Borriello's price should be 13 milion
Vulli is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 10:04   #4657

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
Any slim chance of him staying. Last minute change of plans or something? I hope Robinho doesn't come so that he stays. Well I am dreaming i guess
give it up, man. Huntelaar is in a better place now, isn't he?
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 10:04   #4658

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
I wonder what Kaka must be thinking now...
Probably the same thing as Borri "Where the hell am I gonna play in this kinda squad?!?!?"
Ryo is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 10:04   #4659

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
I wonder what Kaka must be thinking now...
damn it, chuffing perez!
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 10:05   #4660

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Xudong: lmfao I was thinking about that........ what books exactly did we have to sell him to balance them for??? I think Kaka was sold when our doctors told the management of Kaka's chronic injury. That's probably why we sold him...along with the books that must be so unbalanced right now.

mzk i think we should have included you for free in the deal with Schalke, hunter + mzk = 13 million
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 10:07   #4661

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Moratti officially (and probably ironically) happy of our mercato, saying "I'm pleased, finally, there will be a great fight" ...

Eat your words, admire the cups you won last year because they are the last ones you'll get !!

Forza Milan !! Only one club in the city !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 10:07   #4662

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
O God please keep KJH at AC Milan. Let the transfer collapse at the last second. Plzzzzzzzzz God ..............................
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 10:08   #4663

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
The problem is Mexes has been in bad form for the last 2-3 seasons ... That's a lot.
And he always did some mistakes (few but some) in a season, generally in the moments when the pressure was high. How will he do in Milan ?
yes i understand your point 2 years may be a lot..but i can totally explain why i think mexes has been doing some mistakes now and then, a little after.in sum its his game style(always first on the ball),thats why he gets booked all the time too,but i really adore this style of defenders especially when they have a nesta or a TS on their side..roma is surely not his type,imo..anyway we're in the middle of big things,so i ll write more aboute mexes later,especially if we get him..i dont want to disturd anyone with my tactical bla-bla this "day"..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 10:08   #4664

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Damnit! I can't wait to get the next version of PES!
Ryo is offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 10:08   #4665

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
O God please keep KJH at AC Milan. Let the transfer collapse at the last second. Plzzzzzzzzz God ..............................
No offense, but sometimes, you're weird zeekay !!
It's obvious there is no place for Huntelaar in the team.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.