AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > MilanMania > Forum News & Views

Notices

View Poll Results: What will you do if MM changes, as described in this thread
I will stay on MM no matter what 42 84.00%
I will stay on MM only if the new format carries over my registration, posts, etc. 6 12.00%
I am gone if anything changes 1 2.00%
Other, please post 1 2.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-12-2010, 05:34   #11

shegs

Registered User
 
shegs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Ronaldo and Bergkamp.
shegs is on a distinguished road
Not like am going to stop visiting or anything but, just out of curiousity, what features would be missing?
p.s.
In theory, I welcome the donation idea. In practice however.... The simple reason is that Nigeria is essentially a cash-based soceity so it's remarkably difficult to do online transactions as the facilities for them are almost non-existent.
__________________
Allegri's like a chess player; patient & deep-thinking.... Mourinho is incisive precise and cut-throat. Like a sniper.
shegs is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.