![]() |
|
|||||||
| Notices |
| View Poll Results: What will you do if MM changes, as described in this thread | |||
| I will stay on MM no matter what |
|
42 | 84.00% |
| I will stay on MM only if the new format carries over my registration, posts, etc. |
|
6 | 12.00% |
| I am gone if anything changes |
|
1 | 2.00% |
| Other, please post |
|
1 | 2.00% |
| Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#61 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Thanks Warro
![]()
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#62 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Just sent Jeff and kastriot the link to the test site to look around, if anybody else has 10 minutes to spare it would be cool too.
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#63 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#64 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
Reza,
IS the MMTEST public, because I saw Sputnik posting there...but haven`t seen you posting the link on the site???? Or its by PM? If its public it `ll be good to post it on the other threads to generate some valid opinions,suggestions??
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati |
|
|
|
|
|
#65 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Jeff, I haven't made it public yet
kastriot, No it's not public, I gave Sputnik the link via PM I wanted more to test and look but I didn't want to make it public, may be I should? I don't want everybody thinking the domain is changing, that's just a test site
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#66 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Why don't we do it like gmail: first by PM,later open to public once we get more feedback?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#67 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Yes agreed. That was the reason I asked earlier if there is anybody else who wants to test.
I will post in the mercato thread asking for testers.
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#68 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2009
Location: Dubai
Fave Players: Nesta, Pato, Thiago Silva, Flamini
![]() |
hi Reza,
sure i will test, just tell me how ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#69 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#70 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Siregar please read my reply PM, thanks
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#71 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
![]() |
If you need more testers, just send me link
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#72 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Thanks MIRZA, PM sent
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#73 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Small update:
Receiving some feedback on the test site and trying to do as many of the suggestions as possible. I still think the biggest change will be that user names and posts will only stay here (like an archive) and NOT imported into the new place. Haven't found a way to do that, especially for posts. Won't be long before we make the move. I will keep trying to make the new place as good as possible.
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#74 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
By the way:
The chat room will continue to exist like now
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#75 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
MM is the only football forum that I can really spend time with, so if you still need someone to test the new "format", you can count me in.
![]() |
|
|
|