AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > MilanMania > Forum News & Views

Notices

View Poll Results: What will you do if MM changes, as described in this thread
I will stay on MM no matter what 42 84.00%
I will stay on MM only if the new format carries over my registration, posts, etc. 6 12.00%
I am gone if anything changes 1 2.00%
Other, please post 1 2.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-01-2011, 12:29   #36

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Thanks, PM sent.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.