AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-09-2007, 15:49   #361

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Laudable comment by Clarence....actually, to be expected of a fighter like he is....and while I maintain that the ref cost us this game, management´s lack of movement on the transfer market also has its contribution..however, we are 5 points off the top of the table, with 33 matches to go.

Surely not an insurmountable challenge?

The issure for me, is more come Dec, when we go to play a few "extra" matches for the World Club Cup...come Jan, we may be well off the pace, or too far ahead, and come season´s end, find ourselves lacking the energy we need to compete in both the UCL and Serie A...though, as I expect, we will get eliminated in the quarters, or semis of the UCL.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2007, 17:30   #362

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
though, as I expect, we will get eliminated in the quarters, or semis of the UCL.

Yeah, I have a bad feeling about that too, but, once again, I would love it if Milan proves me wrong.
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2007, 18:19   #363

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Emerson : “I’ve been in Italy for years and I haven’t ever seen a game like last night’s for the number of curious incidents that decided the result.”

I didn't watch Palermo-Milan but if an ex-Juventino is saying this then you were really robbed
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2007, 18:31   #364

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29.
Emerson : “I’ve been in Italy for years and I haven’t ever seen a game like last night’s for the number of curious incidents that decided the result.”

I didn't watch Palermo-Milan but if an ex-Juventino is saying this then you were really robbed
If you see the clip of Amauri's handball and Farina$$'s position when it happened, then you'll understand
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2007, 18:40   #365

peters

Registered User
 
peters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Slovenia
peters is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29.
didn't watch Palermo-Milan but if an ex-Juventino is saying this then you were really robbed
Hahaah, so true! He really should be smart and quiet. Well, they cant all be smart...
peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2007, 02:54   #366

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
I was and still so upset about this game. we played 5 games
one win three draws and one lost. It is sad we cann't keep
our goal in first half. Let's hope milan will correct these mistake an no
more draw till long time and sure no more lose
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2007, 05:32   #367

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Id third that by saying I do have a bad feeling about this season - I feel sorry for the fans that paid money for the season tickets, broken promises by the board and they are to blame.

Last year it was the scandal that held us back - what was it this year?
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2007, 10:44   #368

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
The season is barely 5 games old....all is not yet lost Bandit!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.