AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-03-2003, 18:47   #61

ARIO

Registered User
 
ARIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
ARIO is on a distinguished road
I just don't have the bandwidth man...
I need to download it first, dont have the capability for streaming.....help me here
__________________
A Milan con Affetto.....
F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic
ARIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2003, 12:29   #62
DaveMilan
Guest
 
yeah, i cant download the highlights from the milan site either. what kind of spec do i need?

dave
  Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2003, 19:15   #63

dynamostar18

Registered User
 
dynamostar18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2001
Location: Christchurch,New Zealand
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Nesta, Seedorf, Shatskikh
dynamostar18
Wouldn't it be great if there was a place where all of us could get to see our favourite team's goals. I mean it's not like I can watch Channel 4's Football Italia, I live in New Zealand. They don't even show matches on Sky.
__________________
A.C Milan - Champion's League winners 2002/2003
dynamostar18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2003, 19:23   #64

dynamostar18

Registered User
 
dynamostar18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2001
Location: Christchurch,New Zealand
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Nesta, Seedorf, Shatskikh
dynamostar18
The good thing about living in New Zealand is that I feel like I am the only real Milan fan in the whole country. I pretty much reckon I'm N.Z's biggest Milan fan. Not out of arrogancy but out of logic, considering not many people have heard of them in a rugby orientated environment. Just a thought!

Getting to see our Serie A goals would be awesome, given my computer's limited capability!

Forza Milan and Forza the person who can sort out the goals on computer problem.

Milan forever
__________________
A.C Milan - Champion's League winners 2002/2003
dynamostar18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2003, 05:13   #65
nesta_13
Guest
 
shevchenko goal against juve

equlaiser form nedved for juve


a funny goal by inzaghi
  Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2003, 17:22   #66

dynamostar18

Registered User
 
dynamostar18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2001
Location: Christchurch,New Zealand
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Nesta, Seedorf, Shatskikh
dynamostar18
Awesome work mate, thank you so much for those goals. Try and see if u can do it for the nexdt match, on Windows Media Player format.


THANK YOU!
__________________
A.C Milan - Champion's League winners 2002/2003
dynamostar18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2003, 21:27   #67

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
ANYTHING related to the derby plzzz!!!
You are the best if there's sth about poor captain Maldini after merda Vieri's elbow
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2003, 22:38   #68

dynamostar18

Registered User
 
dynamostar18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2001
Location: Christchurch,New Zealand
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Nesta, Seedorf, Shatskikh
dynamostar18
Yeah I agree, pleasssssssssssssssssse someone post the goal against Inter.

Us fans who don't have anything but the net reeeeeeealy want to see it.

Please help us out!
__________________
A.C Milan - Champion's League winners 2002/2003
dynamostar18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2003, 03:40   #69
nesta_13
Guest
 
hi guys,

damn, the only source i have for milan goal is from intermilan website
  Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2003, 06:19   #70

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Inter Merdas watch the game's videos from times to times to learn by heart how to play the dirtiest games and how to lose in the bitterest ways..
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2003, 10:41   #71

GrymMannen

Registered User
 
GrymMannen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva e Kaką
GrymMannen
Visit this link,
http://www.raisport.rai.it/raiSportS...4_4153,00.html

Then choose the video to watch the highlights (Inter - Milan 0 - 1).

Ps: You must have realplayer on your computer. Ds.
__________________
I've got a devil in me
GrymMannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2003, 22:26   #72
nesta_13
Guest
 
finally,

super pipo goal against inter merda

Im really loved rui costa ((killer pass)) to inzaghi

  Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2003, 23:04   #73

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Thanks a lot!I watched that match twice!And now remember every details fo that wonderful goal over the Inter merdas.But how about anything related to our captain?No one recorded the match?
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2003, 02:26   #74

dynamostar18

Registered User
 
dynamostar18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2001
Location: Christchurch,New Zealand
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Nesta, Seedorf, Shatskikh
dynamostar18
Nesta_13

Please can you tell me how you managed to find the Inter vs Milan goal please?
__________________
A.C Milan - Champion's League winners 2002/2003
dynamostar18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2003, 06:27   #75
nesta_13
Guest
 
Im from the meddle east,

so we have a site that named calcioplanet.com every week they show all calcio goals>
so i can show all milan goals from this site
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.