AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > MilanMania International

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-04-2003, 18:27   #271

aga

Registered User
 
aga's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: indonesian but currently stuck in oz
Fave Players: MALDINI, PIRLO, GATTUSO, AIMAR, BAGGIO
aga is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Bodat
I will, sweetie...
pervert
:p
__________________
aga's rule:
1)the prettier the woman, the more u can't trust them
2)there is no such thing as love at first sight it is lust at first sight
3)there is nothing more efective than women's tear to make men crumble

My Princess
aga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2003, 20:30   #272

Stefania

Registered User
 
Stefania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: Western Australia
Stefania
Crazy bunch.

Nurul, studying in Australia isnt what i thought but i'm getting used to it now. Kinda tough and not like S'pore but boleh tahan.
__________________
If A$$holes Had Wings, This Place Would Be An Airport!
Stefania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2003, 18:56   #273

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Quote:
Originally posted by Stefania
Crazy bunch.

Nurul, studying in Australia isnt what i thought but i'm getting used to it now. Kinda tough and not like S'pore but boleh tahan.
Nahh...Stef boleh tahan ya?!!Betah juga....
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2003, 20:08   #274

Bodat

Moderator
 
Bodat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Milanmania
Fave Players: Baghera la pantera - il Guerriero
Bodat is on a distinguished road
Stef, are u in Oz now?
Why didn't u tell me before?
__________________
Respect
Be tasteful about your posts and replies. Remember NO violent, political, religious, racist or vile posts will be tolerated, neither will personal attacks of any nature. Such behavior has nothing to do with supporting a football team. Respect your fellow members and they will respect you.

Click here to read the Rules
Bodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2003, 22:32   #275

Gabrielle

Registered User
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Stefania
Crazy bunch.

Nurul, studying in Australia isnt what i thought but i'm getting used to it now. Kinda tough and not like S'pore but boleh tahan.
Crazy bunch indeed...and I have to 'tahan' with all their antics!!help!!:p hehhe)

By the way I just get accepted to my 1st job!(since it's my 1st application :p)A temp job....but if I'm good they'll probably accept my to work permanently.I'll miss my bumming days...
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa*
Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
Gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2003, 23:48   #276

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Gabrielle
Crazy bunch indeed...and I have to 'tahan' with all their antics!!help!!:p hehhe)

By the way I just get accepted to my 1st job!(since it's my 1st application :p)A temp job....but if I'm good they'll probably accept my to work permanently.I'll miss my bumming days...
Congratulation...Nurul...finally u r contributing to the economy!!!......while at work i hope u won't keep on thinking bout me......

....Mike..just shut up!!!
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2003, 00:21   #277

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Congrats Nurul, btw don't forget save your money a bit from your salary....
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2003, 01:45   #278

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Rex
Congrats Nurul, btw don't forget save your money a bit from your salary....
...for our marriage......
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2003, 03:48   #279

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Quote:
Originally posted by humanTORCH
...for our marriage......
Are you already mature enough to marry??
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2003, 03:54   #280

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Rex
Are you already mature enough to marry??
more than ready!:p
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2003, 04:13   #281

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex


Well I will have checked yours....:p
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2003, 04:28   #282

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Rex


Well I will have checked yours....:p
found it????
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2003, 04:34   #283

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Just ask Bodat...
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2003, 05:59   #284

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Rex
Just ask Bodat...
he doesn't know a thing!!!
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2003, 12:36   #285

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Rex
Nahh...Stef boleh tahan ya?!!Betah juga....
pervert!!
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.