AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2003, 03:42   #1561

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
Thanks. I think that you are the only one I can trust (Oops Susi U2 (not u MW )
Anyway , I think they already came near to my age ...
You shouldn't have told them your age ...Don't ever trust anyone of them...they are all....:shaking:
She didn't, it's in her profile. We cyberstalkers... ooops eh I am not one of them. can find it easily.

Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
I'm a student ,not a schoolgirl anymore LOL
And I m older than both Lav & Sanja..
Wellwellwell maybe I am forever_young like MW
Oh? I am a bit surprised, but I did knew that Asians looks younger than they really are to our eyes. Just like Africans and people from the middle east can look older to us (northern europans).

and Inferno believed you to be a minor.

MW = Masculine Woman.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 03:52   #1562

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by kris
She didn't, it's in her profile. We cyberstalkers... ooops eh I am not one of them. can find it easily.



Oh? I am a bit surprised, but I did knew that Asians looks younger than they really are to our eyes. Just like Africans and people from the middle east can look older to us (northern europans).

and Inferno believed you to be a minor.

MW = Masculine Woman.
You are definitely a cyberstalker Kris
Yah I am much older than Lav & Sanja (many months ...I think )
PS : waiting for Remy's reaction about ur guess on his MW nick :p Really funny...
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 04:00   #1563

Inferno

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Inferno has disabled reputation
Quote:
and Inferno believed you to be a minor.
What can I say, she looks 15 to me....

Not to say her avatar looks like one of those teenage in love.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 04:15   #1564

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Inferno
What can I say, she looks 15 to me....

Not to say her avatar looks like one of those teenage in love.
What's wrong w/ my avatar ???
Loving Maldini is not OK ???
I did , do and I will always love Maldini crazily , even when I am 15 , 25 , or 85
:p
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 04:16   #1565

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Inferno
What can I say, she looks 15 to me....

Not to say her avatar looks like one of those teenage in love.
As I said that is an easy mistake to make when it comes to asians, I would personally not guess their age out of fear of misjudging it completly.

But I remember that Stefania believed me to be 18 years old when I showed my 24 year old photo. So I guess it goes the other way too.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 05:14   #1566

aga

Registered User
 
aga's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: indonesian but currently stuck in oz
Fave Players: MALDINI, PIRLO, GATTUSO, AIMAR, BAGGIO
aga is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
BC here ......
bc=?

i know
BOOTY CALL
__________________
aga's rule:
1)the prettier the woman, the more u can't trust them
2)there is no such thing as love at first sight it is lust at first sight
3)there is nothing more efective than women's tear to make men crumble

My Princess
aga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 09:18   #1567

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by aga
bc=?

i know
BOOTY CALL


Aga..u r...

:p
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 11:35   #1568

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
PS : waiting for Remy's reaction about ur guess on his MW nick :p Really funny...
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 09:07   #1569

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Arghhhh I want GABI's pic !!!!!
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 09:23   #1570

Susi

Registered User
 
Susi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2002
Location: Germany
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo.....
Susi is a jewel in the roughSusi is a jewel in the roughSusi is a jewel in the roughSusi is a jewel in the rough


Joey have you meanwhile bought a Digi-cam?

__________________
simply unique, simply hot........simply the best
Susi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 11:09   #1571

Joey Faria

Registered User
 
Joey Faria's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Joey Faria is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Susi


Joey have you meanwhile bought a Digi-cam?

i hope to have one soon...

as soon as i get it i'll post some new pics...anything in particular i should wear????
Joey Faria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 11:21   #1572

Susi

Registered User
 
Susi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2002
Location: Germany
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo.....
Susi is a jewel in the roughSusi is a jewel in the roughSusi is a jewel in the roughSusi is a jewel in the rough
ok ok

milanjersey, maybe skirt and heels :p :p (remember? :p :p you bring up once that kind of pictures from you and Ty)

but the most important is....




wear NOTHING (and send to me ....sorry girls..but i am selfish yet :p :p )
__________________
simply unique, simply hot........simply the best

Last edited by Susi; 09-05-2003 at 11:27.
Susi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 11:32   #1573

Joey Faria

Registered User
 
Joey Faria's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Joey Faria is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Susi
ok ok

milanjersey, maybe skirt and heels :p :p (remember? :p :p you bring up once that kind of pictures from you and Ty)

but the most important is....




wear NOTHING (and send to me ....sorry girls..but i am selfish yet :p :p )
how about i wear a milan shirt tied at the front to show my belly....my sister's school girl skirt and heels...?? now that would be scary....i personally think Ty has nicer legs

or...i can go naked....
Joey Faria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 11:37   #1574

Susi

Registered User
 
Susi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2002
Location: Germany
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo.....
Susi is a jewel in the roughSusi is a jewel in the roughSusi is a jewel in the roughSusi is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Joey Faria

or...i can go naked....



__________________
simply unique, simply hot........simply the best

Last edited by Susi; 09-05-2003 at 11:41.
Susi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 11:39   #1575

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Susi
ok ok

milanjersey, maybe skirt and heels :p :p (remember? :p :p you bring up once that kind of pictures from you and Ty)

but the most important is....




wear NOTHING (and send to me ....sorry girls..but i am selfish yet :p :p )
you are really a sexy grandma Susi!!
PS : send to me too Joey
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.