![]() |
|
|
#346 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini, shevchenko, redondo
![]() |
we have to show him some video's of milan games esp the games played during the early part of the season.
he thinks man utd is the best team in the world, esp now that they are the EPL champs. he doesnt know that its always a 2 horse race in EPL and therefore its easy to win there.
__________________
milan forever
|
|
|
|
|
|
#347 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
![]() |
great victory......rossenere singaporean....we are some of the few ppl in singapore who are extremely happy right now
....enjoy this victory......anyway bye for now....cause i m going to orchard rd right now and flaunt my jersey .....forza milan!
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't? I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.' - Arrigo Sacchi |
|
|
|
|
|
#348 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
![]() |
When I took the bus to my cousin's place this morning I sat behind an Inter fan(he was wearing Inter's away jersey).I thought of shouting to him "PERDENTI!!" but he was asleep throughout the journey so I let him be I was wearing a red top n black skirt even if he's awake an evil smile from me to him would be enough to piss him off![]() Forza Milan!! ![]() ![]() p/s:anyone wanna comment about Edwin Yeo's article in TNP? I don't give a damm anymore...we're in the final and winning the CL would be sweet revenge to everyone who's against us! FORZA RAGAZZI!!
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa* Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
|
|
|
|
|
|
#349 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2003
Location: Singapore
![]() |
![]() "I am sorry,but Milan does not deserve to win the final.They do not play such a brand of attacking football as Real blah blah"..headline:Tragedy if Milan win. ...whatever. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#350 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini, shevchenko, redondo
![]() |
the editors here are one bunch of idiots...!!
throughout the 1st half we attacked and we made the inter players look crazy, and yet they are not convinced..!! in this season CL, we have beaten real, deportivo, ajax, dortmund, bayern... and he is saying it would be tragedy if milan wins!!!! well im sure that he will have to eat his words back after seeing the final...! ![]()
__________________
milan forever
|
|
|
|
|
|
#351 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
![]() |
those journalist
....don't want to comment.....
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't? I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.' - Arrigo Sacchi |
|
|
|
|
|
#352 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2003
Location: Singapore
![]() |
that ST guy..jeffrey low..keeps criticizing milan..no matter how we play and what results..todae..'mother of all snores'..
well,your overweight,bumbling shevchenko scored yesterday..a vital goal that put us in the finals.. i wonder what he would write about the juve-real match. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#353 |
|
Guest
|
Edewin Yeo's article is horrible. If we have beaten Real Madrid, Deportivo Dortmund, Bayern Munich and Merdas, we deserve to be in the finals as we have beaten all the tough teams. He doesnt know the Milan's got the class. I hope Milan can win the champions league though. It will not be a tradegy for our awful 2003 season in Serie A.
|
|
|
|
#354 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
![]() |
@$*^&%! to Jefferey Low...That guy is obviously sore his team didn't even get to semis
Juve was really great last night..I'm sure everyone want them to win not 'boring' Milan ![]()
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa* Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
|
|
|
|
|
|
#355 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini, shevchenko, redondo
![]() |
i think we should be more hungry than juve is as by winning the CL it would consolidate the 'missed' scudetto....
__________________
milan forever
|
|
|
|
|
|
#356 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
![]() |
I'm soooooo wishing we'll win....
![]() If we don't I don't know how to hate Del boy and Lippi more than I already have! ![]() FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ![]()
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa* Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
|
|
|
|
|
|
#357 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
![]() |
do they sell TNP today?......i m to lazy to check it out at the store
![]()
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't? I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.' - Arrigo Sacchi |
|
|
|
|
|
#358 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
![]() |
Quote:
I'm sure the media here will say that between Milan n Juve..Juve so deserve to win They beat the champ..,they play entertaining football yada3x... ![]()
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa* Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#359 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
![]() |
natasha here we are!
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't? I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.' - Arrigo Sacchi |
|
|
|
|
|
#360 |
|
Guest
|
hehehe...finally. Balik kampung. Hello, this is Natasha. I registered today, a few hrs ago
![]() |
|