AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > MilanMania International

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-05-2003, 09:47   #3631

aga

Registered User
 
aga's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: indonesian but currently stuck in oz
Fave Players: MALDINI, PIRLO, GATTUSO, AIMAR, BAGGIO
aga is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Susi
Aga, you called me?

me, the wise old goldie?

ok..here i am


oh yeah

Hello to Milanisti_indo
hiya susi
learn any new indo words

btw where r u hiding bodat
:p
he's been missing for a while
__________________
aga's rule:
1)the prettier the woman, the more u can't trust them
2)there is no such thing as love at first sight it is lust at first sight
3)there is nothing more efective than women's tear to make men crumble

My Princess
aga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2003, 09:49   #3632

aga

Registered User
 
aga's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: indonesian but currently stuck in oz
Fave Players: MALDINI, PIRLO, GATTUSO, AIMAR, BAGGIO
aga is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Rex
Ngomong apaan elo??Pikiran elo tuh yang ngeres?!!Nat gak ngomong gituan...
kan si nat bilang ngga mungkin punya brooke sebulat en sebesar itu secara alami
emang lo kira die ngomong apaan
__________________
aga's rule:
1)the prettier the woman, the more u can't trust them
2)there is no such thing as love at first sight it is lust at first sight
3)there is nothing more efective than women's tear to make men crumble

My Princess
aga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2003, 09:52   #3633

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Quote:
Originally posted by aga
i'm trying to explain the misunderstanding
Makanya jangan asal pikiran kesitu...
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2003, 09:53   #3634

aga

Registered User
 
aga's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: indonesian but currently stuck in oz
Fave Players: MALDINI, PIRLO, GATTUSO, AIMAR, BAGGIO
aga is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Rex
Makanya jangan asal pikiran kesitu...
Quote:
Nat...don't lecture me what would I like...just go on with your life and let me enjoying the nature of god's creation..
lah elo tadi jawabnya kayak gitu kenapa
__________________
aga's rule:
1)the prettier the woman, the more u can't trust them
2)there is no such thing as love at first sight it is lust at first sight
3)there is nothing more efective than women's tear to make men crumble

My Princess

Last edited by aga; 20-05-2003 at 09:56.
aga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2003, 09:56   #3635

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Quote:
Originally posted by aga
kan si nat bilang ngga mungkin punya brooke sebulat en sebesar itu secara alami
emang lo kira die ngomong apaan
Dia itu gak berpikir Brooke sealami apa yang diciptakan oleh sang pencipta...apalagi sebesar Borneo..:p
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2003, 09:59   #3636

aga

Registered User
 
aga's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: indonesian but currently stuck in oz
Fave Players: MALDINI, PIRLO, GATTUSO, AIMAR, BAGGIO
aga is an unknown quantity at this point
eh itu body kaya brooke gitu kan emang bener jarang ada yg asli
banyakan dioperasi kalo ngg disuntik

org bule di sini aja yg punya gunung kaya gitu aja jarang
:p
__________________
aga's rule:
1)the prettier the woman, the more u can't trust them
2)there is no such thing as love at first sight it is lust at first sight
3)there is nothing more efective than women's tear to make men crumble

My Princess
aga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2003, 10:03   #3637

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Quote:
Originally posted by aga
lah elo tadi jawabnya kayak gitu kenapa
Suka-2 gue...
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2003, 10:05   #3638
natasha
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Rex
Dia itu gak berpikir Brooke sealami apa yang diciptakan oleh sang pencipta...apalagi sebesar Borneo..:p
Ok, I think I get it. What I meant just now was that Borneo is a natural beauty :p
  Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2003, 10:09   #3639

aga

Registered User
 
aga's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: indonesian but currently stuck in oz
Fave Players: MALDINI, PIRLO, GATTUSO, AIMAR, BAGGIO
aga is an unknown quantity at this point

untung ngga kesinggung dianya

anyway it's all good now
:p
__________________
aga's rule:
1)the prettier the woman, the more u can't trust them
2)there is no such thing as love at first sight it is lust at first sight
3)there is nothing more efective than women's tear to make men crumble

My Princess
aga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2003, 10:11   #3640
natasha
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by aga

untung ngga kesinggung dianya

anyway it's all good now
:p
yes...but Rex? 'kesinggung' or whatever ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2003, 10:12   #3641

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Quote:
Originally posted by aga
eh itu body kaya brooke gitu kan emang bener jarang ada yg asli
banyakan dioperasi kalo ngg disuntik

org bule di sini aja yg punya gunung kaya gitu aja jarang
:p
Sorry aga...rasanya 'mereka' gak akan memilih yang gak natural...lagian gue percaya itu asli..dan juga gue memandang lebih dari suatu seni...bukan hal lain. :p

Bisa diskusi lain??Gue males ngomongin 'cewek' gue??
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2003, 10:12   #3642

Susi

Registered User
 
Susi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2002
Location: Germany
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo.....
Susi is a jewel in the roughSusi is a jewel in the roughSusi is a jewel in the roughSusi is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by aga
hiya susi
learn any new indo words

btw where r u hiding bodat
:p
he's been missing for a while
Aga ts ts ts


anyway, you are still right, i am learning! And i know a few more words/sentences (i have a great teacher)

I better do not learn new words from you eh?

and about Bodat...shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
thats a secret i will not tell you!!

why you wanna know? Miss him??
__________________
simply unique, simply hot........simply the best
Susi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2003, 10:18   #3643

aga

Registered User
 
aga's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: indonesian but currently stuck in oz
Fave Players: MALDINI, PIRLO, GATTUSO, AIMAR, BAGGIO
aga is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Rex
Sorry aga...rasanya 'mereka' gak akan memilih yang gak natural...lagian gue percaya itu asli..dan juga gue memandang lebih dari suatu seni...bukan hal lain. :p
emang yg pernah baca kaya gitu cuman elo doang
(aduh devi maafin gue ya :p )
yg kecil tuh ngga mungkin deh dimuat, kecuali kalo dienya tuh org terkenal, kaya bintang film
cuman kalo tak percaya ya sudah


Quote:
I better do not learn new words from you eh?
:p
Quote:
why you wanna know? Miss him??
not me
but his other lover is missing him
__________________
aga's rule:
1)the prettier the woman, the more u can't trust them
2)there is no such thing as love at first sight it is lust at first sight
3)there is nothing more efective than women's tear to make men crumble

My Princess
aga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2003, 10:20   #3644

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Quote:
Originally posted by natasha
yes...but Rex? 'kesinggung' or whatever ?
Tersinggung??Who's huffy??

Susi welcome...anyway it would be fine if you could learn few Indonesian language..
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2003, 10:26   #3645

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Quote:
Originally posted by aga
emang yg pernah baca kaya gitu cuman elo doang
(aduh devi maafin gue ya :p )
yg kecil tuh ngga mungkin deh dimuat, kecuali kalo dienya tuh org terkenal, kaya bintang film
cuman kalo tak percaya ya sudah


Perlu gue tunjukkan yang lain??Gak perlu bintang terkenal...yang penting memenuhi kriteria sebagai sebuah seni... :p
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.