AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-05-2003, 14:16   #121

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
the problem is, when I open a new window, my server automatically asks me if i would want to open or save the file... so, what should i do now? should i just save it as a rm. file???
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2003, 16:54   #122

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar
Quote:
Originally posted by predatorfc
the problem is, when I open a new window, my server automatically asks me if i would want to open or save the file... so, what should i do now? should i just save it as a rm. file???
sorry... no idea...
__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2003, 08:09   #123

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
can someone post the links to Milan's CL Highlights where everyone can d/l them?? Im really having problems here...





ps : pls put them in the format :

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles...CL/69193_80K.rm


Thanks A Lot!!!
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2003, 08:47   #124

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
MIlan Ajax Highlights

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles...CL/65641_80K.rm
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2003, 08:50   #125

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/65641_80K.rm
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2003, 08:57   #126

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
Rivaldo Tricks

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...d/11540_80K.rm
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2003, 09:04   #127

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
Milan2-1Bayern


http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/39638_80K.rm
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2003, 09:06   #128

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
Milan Vs Real

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/44068_80K.rm
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2003, 09:10   #129

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
Milan - Depor

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/35160_80K.rm
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2003, 09:18   #130

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/70995_80K.rm


Old Trafford Transformation
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2003, 09:41   #131

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/36235_80K.rm


http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/70995_80K.rm
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2003, 09:45   #132

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
Milan Vs Ajax ( 1995 Final )


http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/21702_80K.rm
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2003, 09:47   #133

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
Savicevic's Goal against Barca in 94 Final !!


http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/23867_80K.rm
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2003, 09:52   #134

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/67569_80K.rm



Old Trafford transformation ( real Link )
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2003, 09:57   #135

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
Champ. League Finals

Man Utd Vs Bayern 1999

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/30607_80K.rm


Real Vs Valencia 2000

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/30604_80K.rm


Real Vs Leverkusen 2002

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/28113_80K.rm
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.