AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > MilanMania International

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-05-2003, 12:09   #436

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Gabrielle
I just know that a club called Sinchi exist in the S-League!!:p

Man!I even know the teams in Serie B!but dunno of this one in S-league!
shame on u
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2003, 00:49   #437
natasha
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by humanTORCH
LOL......that is an insult
To Beckham or to Sinchi?
  Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2003, 01:10   #438

milan_forever

Registered User
 
milan_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini, shevchenko, redondo
milan_forever is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by natasha
To Beckham or to Sinchi?
of course to sinchi, no doubt in it. their team is full of stars and

beckham going to sinchi will only spoil their reputation..
__________________
milan forever
milan_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2003, 01:11   #439

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by humanTORCH
..
maybe beckham has called up paolo to ask for some advice
no no no I didn't hear he received such kind of calls

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabrielle
I just know that a club called Sinchi exist in the S-League!! :p

Man!I even know the teams in Serie B!but dunno of this one in S-league!
Gabi..Gabi...tsk..tsk..I know that Ahn Jung Hwan is playing for Shimizu :p
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2003, 10:13   #440

Gabrielle

Registered User
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
no no no I didn't hear he received such kind of calls



Gabi..Gabi...tsk..tsk..I know that Ahn Jung Hwan is playing for Shimizu :p
Who cares about that Ahn Jung whatever.... :p
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa*
Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
Gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2003, 10:22   #441

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Gabrielle
Who cares about that Ahn Jung whatever.... :p
I hate him ! U hate him ! We all hate him !!
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2003, 11:06   #442

Gabrielle

Registered User
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
I hate him ! U hate him ! We all hate him !!
hate?that's a strong word...DESPISE is better...I reserve "HATE" for Del Boy :p
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa*
Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
Gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2003, 11:55   #443

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
and reserve 'love' for Remy!
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2003, 13:11   #444

milan_forever

Registered User
 
milan_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini, shevchenko, redondo
milan_forever is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by humanTORCH
and reserve 'love' for Remy!


__________________
milan forever
milan_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2003, 13:19   #445

Gabrielle

Registered User
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by milan_forever


See Remy? now you made Adrian jealous!
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa*
Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
Gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2003, 21:38   #446
Divinesloth
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
I hate him ! U hate him ! We all hate him !!
Why hate him? It wasn't his fault that he scored, hate that bloody ref!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2003, 00:10   #447

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Gabrielle
See Remy? now you made Adrian jealous!
he is always jealous
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2003, 00:13   #448

milan_forever

Registered User
 
milan_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini, shevchenko, redondo
milan_forever is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by humanTORCH
he is always jealous
am i jealous in the 1st place... think again


remy, u have a deal with me remember?

the punishment is this >> :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

__________________
milan forever
milan_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2003, 00:32   #449

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
the girls are mad over me ......adrian
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2003, 00:53   #450
eureka
Guest
 
Since most of us here are Singaporeans. I'm sure you all dont mind I use some Singlish. Anyway I'm overjoyed that Milan won the champions league.

Juventus had lost the Champions league finals a record of 5 times. The recent ones are 1997, 1998 and 2003. I think there is another team that is quite similar to Juventus. If you guess right, its Manchester United. Both of them are "kampong" experts. I have read about a few jokes in Sin Ming Daily news about people saying that Man United is a "kampong experts". Now I think Juventus is another "kampong experts". They are pretty good teams at their homeland, Italy and England. They can beat almost every team at home. They play better with teams they know, but poorly with teams they don't know. They have won many domestic championships. I think Serie A is a tougher league than Premiership, but how many Champions League have Juventus won? Same as Man United, 2 only. Even the 1996 Champions League was won by luck. How often do they win? Once in a blue moon. Compared to Milan and Real Madrid, Juventus really lags behind us in Europe.
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.