AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-05-2003, 07:13   #166

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
Latest from Old Trafford !!!

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/71986_80K.rm
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2003, 20:57   #167

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Ppl !!!post anything !!!!
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2003, 21:00   #168

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
The freaking goddamn thing is that my sister is the adminstrator for the computer and I need to renew the real player version to watch the match highlight.

Bulllshhit!

Jeff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2003, 22:19   #169

ARIO

Registered User
 
ARIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
ARIO is on a distinguished road
C'Mon guys please......the complete penalty shootout please????????????

The one from the official uefa site was only Sheva(the last one)

I need the misses too........
__________________
A Milan con Affetto.....
F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic
ARIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2003, 23:14   #170

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar
penalty kick

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/72217_80K.rm
__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2003, 23:15   #171

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar
highlights

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/72218_80K.rm
__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva

Last edited by CieloEMar; 28-05-2003 at 23:25.
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2003, 23:19   #172

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar
maldini in post match press conference

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/72208_80K.rm
__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2003, 23:23   #173

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar
ancelotti in post-match press conference

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/72207_80K.rm
__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2003, 23:45   #174

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
CieloEMar !!! No more???? Post the audio he was speaking in English here!!!



Cesare and Paolo

http://mfile.akamai.com/8671/asf/soc...ldinic_300.asx

Paolo Maldini_ the champion

http://mfile.akamai.com/8671/asf/soc...aldini_300.asx

Dida and Pippo _2 champions

http://mfile.akamai.com/8671/asf/soc...nzaghi_300.asx

Sheva_the champion

http://mfile.akamai.com/8671/asf/soc..._sheva_300.asx
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2003, 23:48   #175

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar

did he speak english in press conference?
__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2003, 23:58   #176

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by CieloEMar

did he speak english in press conference?

hahahaa u haven't heard yet??? Here !!http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL...Report=RW.html

The audio : Paolo Maldini (AC Milan)AC Milan captain Paolo Maldini speaks to uefa.com after the match


1st time I beat u !
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2003, 00:06   #177

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
hahahaa u haven't heard yet??? Here !!http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL...Report=RW.html

The audio : Paolo Maldini (AC Milan)AC Milan captain Paolo Maldini speaks to uefa.com after the match
Gee! I have to admit that I didn't notice this one before! Thank you!

The address is
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/72219_16K.rm

His English is great!!! If he does one thing, he really does it!!! He is my hero!

Quote:

1st time I beat u !
You have already beaten me when you first posted paolo's photos...
__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2003, 00:14   #178

Gabrielle

Registered User
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by CieloEMar
[b]Gee! I have to admit that I didn't notice this one before! Thank you!

The address is
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/72219_16K.rm

His English is great!!! If he does one thing, he really does it!!! He is my hero!



You have already beaten me when you first posted paolo's photos...
Yeah he speak perfect English!!My captain!!*proud*..OUR CAPTAIN!!!hehehhehehehe..

Forza Milan!!!
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa*
Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
Gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2003, 00:17   #179

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by CieloEMar
Gee! I have to admit that I didn't notice this one before! Thank you!

The address is
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...L/72219_16K.rm

My turn to say Thank you !

Quote:
His English is great!!! If he does one thing, he really does it!!! He is my hero!

Our hero !!

Quote:
You have already beaten me when you first posted paolo's photos...

Hahaha btw did u join that Yahoo group ?? Did u watch all those videos ??? Some of them made me !!!

And there are some more pics that I can't post here ! Take a look and u will understand why !!
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !

Last edited by Maldini3; 29-05-2003 at 00:21.
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2003, 00:21   #180

CieloEMar

Registered User
 
CieloEMar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Paolo & Sheva
CieloEMar
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
Hahaha btw did u join that Yahoo group ?? Did u watch all those videos ??? Some of them made me !!!

And there are some more pics that I can't post here ! Take a look and u will understand why !!
yeah I did!
those are amazing collections!!!
thank you for sharing that :p
__________________
a fan site for sheva: ForzaSheva
CieloEMar is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.