AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-05-2003, 17:27   #106
Mushfiq
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Gabrielle
Just released there?it was released in Singapore a year or two ago
Gab....as shilpa mentioned.....movies over here usually comes in late Though she lives in my neighbouring country........UAE is certanly the best place than Qatar :p

Last edited by Mushfiq; 21-05-2003 at 17:50.
  Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2003, 17:38   #107

aga

Registered User
 
aga's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: indonesian but currently stuck in oz
Fave Players: MALDINI, PIRLO, GATTUSO, AIMAR, BAGGIO
aga is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mushfiq
....& i would love to watch that grand show :p .... I am allowed....rite?
make sure u tape it and send it to me
__________________
aga's rule:
1)the prettier the woman, the more u can't trust them
2)there is no such thing as love at first sight it is lust at first sight
3)there is nothing more efective than women's tear to make men crumble

My Princess
aga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2003, 23:12   #108

Gabrielle

Registered User
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Mushfiq
Gab....as shilpa mentioned.....movies over here usually comes in late Though she lives in my neighbouring country........UAE is certanly the best place than Qatar :p
I heard that UAE is the best place to be in the middle east

I watched a program in Discovery Channel and they show this grand hotel in the UAE..7 stars?? and I was like..wow!

:p
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa*
Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
Gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2003, 04:07   #109

aga

Registered User
 
aga's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: indonesian but currently stuck in oz
Fave Players: MALDINI, PIRLO, GATTUSO, AIMAR, BAGGIO
aga is an unknown quantity at this point
this one is a more of tv series
but "the Last Samurai" is pretty cool
it's about a westerner who saty in japan a long time ago

has anyone see it

and "Band of Brother"
__________________
aga's rule:
1)the prettier the woman, the more u can't trust them
2)there is no such thing as love at first sight it is lust at first sight
3)there is nothing more efective than women's tear to make men crumble

My Princess
aga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2003, 03:44   #110

shilpa

Registered User
 
shilpa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Fave Players: Pippo,Sheva,Kaka,Pires,Henry,Reyes,Pirlo,Lahm,Volz
shilpa is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mushfiq
....& i would love to watch that grand show :p .... I am allowed....rite?
Yea Right, one word 4 ya, WhaEver! lol Oye Aga Dont be a too notty in erE@# @ Tape!! :p

Oh crap i feel sooo messed up right now, the internet is sooo damn slow, it took me half hour to log on and check my email.. the whole day yesterday it did not even work & i missed mm soo much
__________________
No matter what, Milan's always my BABY
shilpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2003, 15:25   #111
Mushfiq
Guest
 
What technical problem could it be.....so that wasnt only u then....even at KSA & we facing the same prob for last 2 days & precisely at the moment....Meeee If only i could express my feelings the moment......perhaps my tomato/red chilli face......grrrrrrrrr
  Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2003, 09:41   #112

shilpa

Registered User
 
shilpa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Fave Players: Pippo,Sheva,Kaka,Pires,Henry,Reyes,Pirlo,Lahm,Volz
shilpa is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mushfiq
What technical problem could it be.....so that wasnt only u then....even at KSA & we facing the same prob for last 2 days & precisely at the moment....Meeee If only i could express my feelings the moment......perhaps my tomato/red chilli face......grrrrrrrrr
Ahhh see same problem .. Its still bad here.. apparently Q-tel is trying to improve the connection .. haha what BS!! Also heard today there was some earthquake someplace so the network collapsed!! Whatever it is, it sux :depress
__________________
No matter what, Milan's always my BABY
shilpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2003, 09:48   #113

shilpa

Registered User
 
shilpa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Fave Players: Pippo,Sheva,Kaka,Pires,Henry,Reyes,Pirlo,Lahm,Volz
shilpa is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Gabrielle
I heard that UAE is the best place to be in the middle east

I watched a program in Discovery Channel and they show this grand hotel in the UAE..7 stars?? and I was like..wow!

:p
Hmm Doha is not soo bad, the internet sux, there is a lot of censorship but we do have 7 star hotels as well just like the UAE :p
__________________
No matter what, Milan's always my BABY
shilpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2003, 09:55   #114

Gabrielle

Registered User
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by shilpa
Hmm Doha is not soo bad, the internet sux, there is a lot of censorship but we do have 7 star hotels as well just like the UAE :p
It's not like I can afford them!:p ...need sponsorship!any volunteers??
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa*
Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
Gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2003, 09:39   #115

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Go rent I-Spy with Owen Wilson and Eddie Murphy....

Also Something About Charlie.....

enjoyed them both....
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2003, 22:49   #116

ct

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: On Planet Earth.
ct
Ok, I would definitely recommend Matrix Reloaded, and of course, Revolution. I watched Reloaded twice, first, when I was stuck somewhere in Borneo and we went to the only cinema in the mountain's proximity.

Second, when I went out for my birthday, and I treat myself with another dose of Reloaded. What can I say? I love it! The only movie I watched twice in the cinema is Lord of the Rings: the Two Towers, (another movie I recommend) and Matrix Reloaded followed suit.

Matrix Reloaded was so full of visual details. And after years watching anime and reading the manga style's stories, I tend to appreciate how well the movie reached that level. The colour, the lighting, the story...

In the end, Neo is one screwed guy. Being The One was actually... well... you'll be surprise to find out The One is not what it meant to be.

And thus, I can't wait for Revolution.

ciao!
ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 10:51   #117

begodude

Registered User
 
begodude's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: Jakarta but currently stuck in Amsterdam
Fave Players: van Basten, Maldini, and Baresi
begodude is on a distinguished road
has anyone seen meteor garden: the movie?
__________________
May The LORD keep you....
May The LORD bless you....
May The LORD lifted up HIS face to shine on you.....
begodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 09:57   #118

ct

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: On Planet Earth.
ct
Quote:
Originally posted by begodude
has anyone seen meteor garden: the movie?
*cringe*

Not when the whole member of F4 had more beautiful hair than me!

ciao!
ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 17:45   #119

aga

Registered User
 
aga's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: indonesian but currently stuck in oz
Fave Players: MALDINI, PIRLO, GATTUSO, AIMAR, BAGGIO
aga is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ct
*cringe*

Not when the whole member of F4 had more beautiful hair than me!

ciao!
__________________
aga's rule:
1)the prettier the woman, the more u can't trust them
2)there is no such thing as love at first sight it is lust at first sight
3)there is nothing more efective than women's tear to make men crumble

My Princess
aga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2003, 04:54   #120
Mushfiq
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Gabrielle
It's not like I can afford them!:p ...need sponsorship!any volunteers??

....how abt a...date?
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.