![]() |
|
|
#46 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Fave Players: Pippo,Sheva,Kaka,Pires,Henry,Reyes,Pirlo,Lahm,Volz
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
No matter what, Milan's always my BABY
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
this thread will never die
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
![]()
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#49 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
i think this picture can stay here
![]()
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#50 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: The one and only Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
I hope to die peacefully like my grandpa in his sleep, not screaming like the passengers in his car. http://www.soccervision.co.uk/forum |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!! ![]() Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian ! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#52 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
oh God thanx for dis tread - I have not posted here cuz I did not know dis place, ok them I will show ya who is the fan of lasses
ohh I'll call me a King of this tread,I pledge ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
here I start
|
|
|
|
|
|
#54 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
**********
|
|
|
|
|
|
#55 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Oostende,Belgium
Fave Players: Savicevic, Leonardo, Baggio, Maldini, Pirlo, Kaka,
![]() |
aha, in Belgium they also show 'Neighbours' so i know beauty Holly Valance !
But this is the mos beautiful girl on the world for me : Katie Holmes AKA Joey Potter from Dawson's Creek
__________________
Is Milan and Italy back to rise the world again?? |
|
|
|
|
|
#56 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
![]() |
Martina Colombari
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai." Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre. |
|
|
|
|
|
#57 |
|
Guest
|
Mandy Moore
![]() |
|
|
|
#58 |
|
Guest
|
Sorry I forgot to attach the pic
![]() |
|
|
|
#59 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Fave Players: Pippo,Sheva,Kaka,Pires,Henry,Reyes,Pirlo,Lahm,Volz
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
No matter what, Milan's always my BABY
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#60 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: Melbourne/Australia but from Macedonia
Fave Players: Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, Kaka- every Milan player
![]() |
An Australian soccer player!
__________________
Winners always want the ball when the game is on the line! A real man admits his fears! Better lucky then good! -The Replacements |
|
|
|