![]() |
|
|
#4201 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
![]() |
Olan..ngapain capek-2 cari cewek..tuh elo tongkrongin aja bandara..lalu elo cari cewek capek ngebantu ngangkat koper mereka...dijamin dapat keringat deh!!
![]()
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar] Grand MILAN
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4202 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: Maldini, Weah, and Ambrosini
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
Forza Milan !!! Last edited by Milanista ID; 07-07-2003 at 13:02. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4203 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
![]() |
Enak aja...
![]()
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar] Grand MILAN
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4204 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Milanmania
Fave Players: Baghera la pantera - il Guerriero
![]() |
Jadi koper gue siapa yang ngangkat nih?
![]()
__________________
Respect Be tasteful about your posts and replies. Remember NO violent, political, religious, racist or vile posts will be tolerated, neither will personal attacks of any nature. Such behavior has nothing to do with supporting a football team. Respect your fellow members and they will respect you. Click here to read the Rules |
|
|
|
|
|
#4205 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: Maldini, Weah, and Ambrosini
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
Forza Milan !!! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4206 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
![]() |
Gue gak ngerasa tuh....
![]()
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar] Grand MILAN
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4207 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Fave Players: Bierhoff+Sheva
![]() |
Aduh!!!!!!!! Exam coming!!!! stress
![]()
__________________
Sorry Dzeko, but we've already signed Christian Vieri, please come back when you're forty and free
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4208 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: Maldini, Weah, and Ambrosini
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
Forza Milan !!! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4209 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: Maldini, Weah, and Ambrosini
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
Forza Milan !!! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4210 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
![]() |
Gue bawa koper cewek bule gue...
Housin..ingatlah apa yang kau minum sebelum merantau... ![]()
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar] Grand MILAN
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4211 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Milanmania
Fave Players: Baghera la pantera - il Guerriero
![]() |
Cewe bule elo?
Sejak kapan? ![]()
__________________
Respect Be tasteful about your posts and replies. Remember NO violent, political, religious, racist or vile posts will be tolerated, neither will personal attacks of any nature. Such behavior has nothing to do with supporting a football team. Respect your fellow members and they will respect you. Click here to read the Rules |
|
|
|
|
|
#4212 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
![]() |
Sejak gue "jalan-2" berdua di Milano...
![]()
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar] Grand MILAN
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4213 | ||
|
Guest
|
Quote:
Jadi takut nih, jangan-jangan keadaannya sudah sama persis sama kota yang ada di game Grand Theft Auto 3 alias Liberty City Oh ya, tadi liat berita satpam tembak-menembak sama perampok bank Kira-kira perlu nggak ya, satpam sekarang dikasih bekal model Uzi, AK-47 ataupun M-16 Quote:
Winter dingin, sekarang summer puanas(apalagi aku nggak punya AC ) Soal cewek..... Kayaknya standardnya sini ama Indonesia beda deh ![]() |
||
|
|
|
#4214 |
|
Guest
|
hallo
disini ada yang tinggal di singapore nggak mau nanya nih kalau nyari kerja di singapore buat fresh graduate gampang nggak yaa ![]() |
|
|
|
#4215 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Milanmania
Fave Players: Baghera la pantera - il Guerriero
![]() |
Kalo ada kenalan, kayaknya emang gampang deh buat freshmen di Singapore.
__________________
Respect Be tasteful about your posts and replies. Remember NO violent, political, religious, racist or vile posts will be tolerated, neither will personal attacks of any nature. Such behavior has nothing to do with supporting a football team. Respect your fellow members and they will respect you. Click here to read the Rules |
|
|
|