![]() |
|
|
#481 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Oman & Florida
Fave Players: D.A.M, M.V.B, Gullit, Rijkard,Maldini,Scheva,Kaka
![]() |
Milan V Juv Highlights
Someone plz post the highlights.
I want to see Nedved's acting. I missed the game ![]()
__________________
Falah Al-lawati geocities.com/fallawati Ac Milan Fan since Gullit Moved to AC We Are The Champions |
|
|
|
|
|
#482 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
![]() |
Highlights of Milan/Juve:
mms://a14.e.vm.akamaistream.net/7/14...731_str200.asf
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS. |
|
|
|
|
|
#483 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Zidane & Kewell
![]() |
thanks for that tbouks02
how do you get it in that format, it's so much bigger and smoother then when you watch it on acmilan.com straight |
|
|
|
|
|
#484 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#485 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Zidane & Kewell
![]() |
ohhh... that's how!!!
![]() u genius, thx alot mate |
|
|
|
|
|
#486 | |
|
Guest
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
#487 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!! ![]() Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian ! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#488 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini, shevchenko, redondo
![]() |
Quote:
maybe the problem is u should try clicking that link than licking it (just a joke) ![]()
__________________
milan forever
Last edited by milan_forever; 02-11-2003 at 06:37. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#489 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
![]() |
Adrian you are such a
![]()
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!! ![]() Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian ! |
|
|
|
|
|
#490 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: Sweden
![]() |
Milan Brugges highlights, goals, whole match.. whatever wanted!
__________________
THOU SHALT HATE INTER THOU SHALT HATE INTER THOU SHALT HATE INTER |
|
|
|
|
|
#491 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
![]() |
Match HL from acmilan.com
mms://a1734.e.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1734/9811/7d3b515/soccerit.download.akamai.com/9811/AcMilan/file_stream/5768_str200.asf
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!! ![]() Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian ! |
|
|
|
|
|
#492 | |
|
Guest
|
Quote:
I'm laughing too . oooooops !!!!!!!![]() |
|
|
|
|
#493 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
I've got a devil in me |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#494 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2002
Fave Players: Batistuta, Ortega, Maldini, Irwin, Maradonna, Garr
![]() |
Can someone teach me how to dl the URL Snooper. My Net Transport just got deleted and I can't download it again as there is a problem with the site. I swear I'ma get the ****** that did this. Arghh!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#495 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Quote:
http://lycos26486.l78.lycos.com.cn/downloads/NVTESetup.EXE To download snooper, go http://www.souxin.com/en/stream-software-down.htm then Look for Comm View 3.2B 175 with the description: "Another sniffer, work well with ... if you are not satisfied with your URL snooper 1.06 ... " Click the "URL snooper 1.06" Jeff |
|
|
|
|