AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > MilanMania International

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-10-2003, 22:39   #556

Milan4eva

Registered User
 
Milan4eva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Fave Players: Batistuta, Ortega, Maldini, Irwin, Maradonna, Garr
Milan4eva is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, it's been a long time since I've posted here that I don't even remember. Did I introduce myself. Hi, I'm Gabriel
Milan4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 03:46   #557

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Gabriel?? we have a gabrielle here too
i thought most of us have finished our exam but seems like no one is around
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 11:22   #558

milan_forever

Registered User
 
milan_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini, shevchenko, redondo
milan_forever is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by humanTORCH
Gabriel?? we have a gabrielle here too
i thought most of us have finished our exam but seems like no one is around
just bcz exams are finished doesnt mean everyone must be around

anyway, whats new in singapore? hows the fasting going?
__________________
milan forever
milan_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 05:45   #559

Milan4eva

Registered User
 
Milan4eva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Fave Players: Batistuta, Ortega, Maldini, Irwin, Maradonna, Garr
Milan4eva is an unknown quantity at this point
Nothing new around Singapore lately. Just to get ur opinion, who do you think was the best S-League player this season. I don't follow the S-League much and all but I think it definitely has to be Peres De Olivera. Brandon Shantalab has been very impressive as well and I heard he's young. Also I think Limp Bizkit's coming soon. Other than that nothing else new.
Milan4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 11:08   #560

milan_forever

Registered User
 
milan_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini, shevchenko, redondo
milan_forever is on a distinguished road
sorry i dont follow up on s league.... used to, but not now.... during that time mirko grabovac was doing really well... he even mentioned that he was better than man utd's dwight yorke at that time...

Milan4eva, how old are ya and what are u doing? i mean still studying or working?
__________________
milan forever
milan_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 04:05   #561

Milan4eva

Registered User
 
Milan4eva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Fave Players: Batistuta, Ortega, Maldini, Irwin, Maradonna, Garr
Milan4eva is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm still studying. I guess I'm younger than you think.
Milan4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2003, 00:04   #562

milan_forever

Registered User
 
milan_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini, shevchenko, redondo
milan_forever is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Milan4eva
I'm still studying. I guess I'm younger than you think.
im just 19
__________________
milan forever
milan_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 03:32   #563

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by milan_forever
im just 19
that's old

by the way Milan4Eva where are u from?seems like u r a die hard fan of the S-League
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 14:12   #564

Milan4eva

Registered User
 
Milan4eva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Fave Players: Batistuta, Ortega, Maldini, Irwin, Maradonna, Garr
Milan4eva is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
seems like u r a die hard fan of the S-League
Oh HELL NO . Sorry to give you a wrong impression but I was just making conversation. I only know a bit about it. My friends keep me updated, not that their too interested as well, but they play wit some of the guys. Not the famous ones though.


Quote:
by the way Milan4Eva where are u from?
Singapore? If you're talking about are then I'm around Serangoon.

Quote:
im just 19
Don't worry I'm definitely younger.
Milan4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 10:16   #565

milan_forever

Registered User
 
milan_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini, shevchenko, redondo
milan_forever is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by humanTORCH
that's old
if that is old, then what u call when you are 24?
__________________
milan forever
milan_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 13:08   #566

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by milan_forever
if that is old, then what u call when you are 24?
What? who?

Singapore soccer is going down the drain....we are out of the SEA game. It's a disappointment
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 13:10   #567

Gabrielle

Registered User
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by milan_forever
if that is old, then what u call when you are 24?
Ancient
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa*
Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
Gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 21:35   #568

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by milan_forever
if that is old, then what u call when you are 24?
U used me !
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 22:09   #569

milan_forever

Registered User
 
milan_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini, shevchenko, redondo
milan_forever is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by humanTORCH
What? who?

Singapore soccer is going down the drain....we are out of the SEA game. It's a disappointment
u know why sivaji is going to be appointed as technical director of the football association? its bcz his pay is much much lesser than a foreigner... with lots of money, FAS still does this

S'pore soccer can now officially be compared with inter, a loser
__________________
milan forever
milan_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 05:27   #570

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Goal 2010....hahahahahahaha.....dream on Singapore!
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.