AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > MilanMania International

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-02-2004, 11:03   #4711

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
It's Italian version, right Giovanni?
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2004, 01:31   #4712
agus_milanisti
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by AcMilan_Montreal
...an Italian and an Italian-Canadian
sorry my Indonesian is quite limited .. anyone up for tutoring lessons ..I'm a quick learner

terima-kasih...

BILLY

I'll help you
Let's start with 4W and 1 H
What= Apa
Where= Mana
When= Kapan
Who= Siapa
How= Bagaimana




Halo Remy, Rex lama tak jumpa. Apa kabar?
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2004, 02:01   #4713

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Kabar baik, Gus...
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2004, 07:47   #4714

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Rex
It's Italian version, right Giovanni?
No, latin.The original version
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2004, 08:36   #4715

aga

Registered User
 
aga's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: indonesian but currently stuck in oz
Fave Players: MALDINI, PIRLO, GATTUSO, AIMAR, BAGGIO
aga is an unknown quantity at this point
halo semua pa kabar
setelah ampir 3 bulan ngga ke sini kok kayaknya sepi2 aja yah


remy
where is rachel

i haven't seen her again lately

btw congrats to AcMilan_Montreal & Giovanni as the new mods in here
__________________
aga's rule:
1)the prettier the woman, the more u can't trust them
2)there is no such thing as love at first sight it is lust at first sight
3)there is nothing more efective than women's tear to make men crumble

My Princess
aga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2004, 16:15   #4716

Susi

Registered User
 
Susi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2002
Location: Germany
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo.....
Susi is a jewel in the roughSusi is a jewel in the roughSusi is a jewel in the roughSusi is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Giovanni
Laudrup has said me to moderate in the MilanM International but can someone say me how can i manage to moderate this thread ?

I guess, there is no need to manage for moderating this special thread, because for this we have a brilliant indonesian moderator called BODAT .

Also when he was not around in these last days, he will be back to moderate his beloved indonesian thread as soon as possible.


Ps:
Sometimes there are times in life, when you have to concentrate about other important things, but be sure, he has not forgot MM and especially the pple. in this thread.

I shall send his greetings to all of you and that you all beware* here untill he is back

*note: (whatever he means with this)

Terima kasih
Susi
__________________
simply unique, simply hot........simply the best

Last edited by Susi; 15-02-2004 at 16:29.
Susi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2004, 18:29   #4717

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
It was just a joke,never mind.I don't want to moderate at all, if it's possible.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2004, 07:09   #4718

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
hope Bodat will be back as soon as possible ...kinda miss him ....susi sent my regards to him

aga....rachel is here with me sitting on my lap right now don't get jealous. by the way how's life?

agus lama tak jumpa....lo baik?
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2004, 09:20   #4719

ARIO

Registered User
 
ARIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
ARIO is on a distinguished road
Hi all...ada yg nonton Ancona v Roma di lativi kemaren?? pasti ga ada deh...ngapain lagi...

sayangnya gue nongol lho...jadi komentator+tifosi Ancona....hehe lumayan cari pengalaman.....
__________________
A Milan con Affetto.....
F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic
ARIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2004, 11:23   #4720

Fossa Dei Leoni

Registered User
 
Fossa Dei Leoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: City Of God...T-E-B-E-T
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta & Benyamin S
Fossa Dei Leoni
Gimana caranya tuh io bisa ikutan jadi komentator di lativi.....gue juga mau dong
__________________
H I C | Sunt | Leones 1 9 6 8
Fossa Dei Leoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2004, 11:28   #4721

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Congrats, Ario...
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2004, 19:56   #4722
agus_milanisti
Guest
 
Remy, aku baik-baik aja

Terus selamat juga buat Ario
Ngomong-ngomong itu kan siaran langsung, grogi gak pas kasih komentar itu? Terus pasti bangga banget ya liat Ancona bisa menahan Roma
  Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2004, 21:48   #4723

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Ok wiseguys...I have a sister but she is studying in the U.S. and she has a boyfriend (lets just say she does)!
Ada lagi?????!!!

Giovanni and I will manage fine in here..when there is something you don't want us to know just say it in Indonesian..and when there is something we don't want you guys to know we will say it in Italian

Giovanni: macche pensi di queste ragazze? Hai visto qualche foto?!
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2004, 01:20   #4724

Susi

Registered User
 
Susi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2002
Location: Germany
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo.....
Susi is a jewel in the roughSusi is a jewel in the roughSusi is a jewel in the roughSusi is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by humanTORCH
hope Bodat will be back as soon as possible ...kinda miss him ....susi sent my regards to him
I will

Terima kasih Remy
__________________
simply unique, simply hot........simply the best
Susi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2004, 04:16   #4725

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Quote:
Originally posted by AcMilan_Montreal
Ok wiseguys...I have a sister but she is studying in the U.S. and she has a boyfriend (lets just say she does)!
Ada lagi?????!!!

Giovanni and I will manage fine in here..when there is something you don't want us to know just say it in Indonesian..and when there is something we don't want you guys to know we will say it in Italian

Giovanni: macche pensi di queste ragazze? Hai visto qualche foto?!

Wouww...I have another question. Would you give me a vacation ticket that I could spend off my time in Canada...to see a beautiful view, to watch cute gals, etc?

Don't say Bacione to men in here...

What foto??
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.