AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-03-2004, 02:28   #826

Milan4eva

Registered User
 
Milan4eva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Fave Players: Batistuta, Ortega, Maldini, Irwin, Maradonna, Garr
Milan4eva is an unknown quantity at this point
btw, I know it's abit late but can anyone seed me for the Milan-Samp match. Stuck at 97.8%.
Milan4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2004, 02:45   #827

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Aboody
BAAAAAAAAAAH.....this is fuked up...I give up
Here
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2004, 04:45   #828
peti
Guest
 
pass?

Does anybody know the ftp server's password? Username : milan, the flasget has shown this, but the password is hidden by *******, it's a 7 character long word. I need the password because I'd like to browse this server with an ftp-browser, to see all the full-match-videos , and choose what to download. Please sy help me!
  Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2004, 14:23   #829
Nova
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
Here
wowwwwwwwwww , what a movie !!!!!
i got tears watching it !!!! thx man !!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2004, 14:31   #830

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Milan vs CHeivo

Quality of the video: 6/10
Quality of Chievo's goal: 7/10, 7/10
Quality of Pirlo's goal: 9/10
Quality fo Sheva's goal: 7/10

mms://BBwms.libero.it/sport_video/mpw20040328184945_300_V.asf

Make sure no space after .asf if you are trying to dl thruogh net transport.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2004, 14:47   #831

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
thanx Jeff!

yes Nova, I bet it is a great video.......I also got tears....for not being able to download it though ....the link doesn't work for me...oh well....
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2004, 14:56   #832

claupau

Registered User
 
claupau's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Holland
Fave Players: Sandro, Paolo, Kaká, Gila, Pippo & Pirlo!
claupau
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
Here
WOW

thank you, it's gorgeous and the music fits perfectly FORZA MILAN!
__________________
FORZA MILAN PER SEMPRE!

Last edited by claupau; 28-03-2004 at 15:12.
claupau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2004, 15:04   #833

autumninchicago

Registered User
 
autumninchicago's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: Paolo
autumninchicago
Anyone has Pirlo's goal as a clip so I can download?
that was a fantastic goal!
autumninchicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2004, 15:24   #834

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Goirre
thanx Jeff!

yes Nova, I bet it is a great video.......I also got tears....for not being able to download it though ....the link doesn't work for me...oh well....
yea! I got it now!
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2004, 17:44   #835

GrymMannen

Registered User
 
GrymMannen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva e Kakŕ
GrymMannen
Milan 0-1 Chievo, Sculli

Milan 0-2 Chievo, Perrotta

Milan 1-2 Chievo, Pirlo

Milan 2-2 Chievo, Shevchenko
__________________
I've got a devil in me
GrymMannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2004, 22:50   #836

autumninchicago

Registered User
 
autumninchicago's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: Paolo
autumninchicago
Quote:
Originally posted by GrymMannen
Milan 0-1 Chievo, Sculli

Milan 0-2 Chievo, Perrotta

Milan 1-2 Chievo, Pirlo

Milan 2-2 Chievo, Shevchenko
GrymMannen, you're the man!!

Thank you!!
autumninchicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2004, 23:27   #837

BastenBest

Registered User
 
BastenBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Singapore
BastenBest
Milan VS Chievo full match video FTP downloading:

http://www.xici.net/board/doc.asp?id...ub=2&doc_old=0

Click the blue word in the first post to download. It will be kept till thursday.
BastenBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2004, 23:43   #838

BastenBest

Registered User
 
BastenBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Singapore
BastenBest
Re: pass?

Quote:
Originally posted by peti
Does anybody know the ftp server's password? Username : milan, the flasget has shown this, but the password is hidden by *******, it's a 7 character long word. I need the password because I'd like to browse this server with an ftp-browser, to see all the full-match-videos , and choose what to download. Please sy help me!
The paswwrod will change for every match. And the video on FTP is only kept for 3-4 days, so there is only the newest video on it.
BastenBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2004, 00:12   #839

Aboody

Registered User
 
Aboody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Virginia, USA
Fave Players: RINO! RINO! RINO! GO RINO!
Aboody
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
Here

Thanx a lot....saved me the embarassment


Here's a good compilation of all Sheva Gols...hope u like it

Shevagol
__________________
"If I'm gonna blaze, I'ma blaze it all night
If I'm lookin for somethin it's probably a fight
If I'm gonna f*ck bitches then they better be tight
Only when Inter's relegated, will my head be alright."



Rossonero 4 Life!

Last edited by Aboody; 29-03-2004 at 00:27.
Aboody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2004, 00:15   #840

Aboody

Registered User
 
Aboody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Virginia, USA
Fave Players: RINO! RINO! RINO! GO RINO!
Aboody
Oh...forgot to say....right click and "save target as"
__________________
"If I'm gonna blaze, I'ma blaze it all night
If I'm lookin for somethin it's probably a fight
If I'm gonna f*ck bitches then they better be tight
Only when Inter's relegated, will my head be alright."



Rossonero 4 Life!
Aboody is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.