AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-08-2004, 16:35   #181

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Boy, a lot of people on the forum speak in their native tongue. The only language I speak in besides English is Gujurati, but it doesn't seem many here, if anyone speaks it (and as I mentioned before I'm also learning Japanese).

So how come you don't like Canada Nata?

I hear its REALLY friendly there, so I guess I personally would find it really refreshing to visit there
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2004, 17:08   #182

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I don't think I ever replied to this thread so...

NICKNAME: Dev
NAME: N/A
SURNAME:N/A
BIRTHDATE: 15 Dec 1983
FAMILY: One brother, parents and gran and then MANY, MANY relatives
BODY MEASUREMENTS: 5ft8 roughly, fairly thin, dark hair varies in length, eyes are brown as well as skin
FAVE COLOUR: Blue
NATIONALITY: British/Indian
OCCUPATION: Student, studying Computer Science with Software Engineering at Lancaster University
INTERESTS:
-football - fave team is Milan (like I would say anything else)
-videogames - love my PS2 and have been gaming for well over almost 15 years
-Computers and technology in general - hence my course at uni
-anime/movies - I've said enough about this in other threads and I'm NOT into Hentai, before people ask
-reading - I like to read different things, like at the moment I'm reading the Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi, a legendary Japanese Samurai who wrote about warriors and philosophy
-Martial Arts - Don't study anything, although I will be learning Wing Chun
-philosophy and psychology as well as learning about new cultures - Can't say much beyond the subjects interest me, although if people want to discuss a specific philosophy writer with me, I'll probably not know what they're on about until we discuss the actual topic s/he wrote about, seeing as I tend to read and not remember writers etc...
MUSIC: Like anything that sounds good to me.
FAVE WOMAN: Well, I don't have a favourite woman, so I'll just say ideal woman is attractive, but more importantly someone with a nice personality (I can just imagine someone saying thats a lie coming from a guy, but I assure you, no lies)
HATES - can't think of any, so I guess I'll just say my fear which is failure
I can't think of much else to say
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2004, 17:58   #183

Sandra

Registered User
 
Sandra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: BRESCIA, Italia
Fave Players: Sandro Nesta
Sandra will become famous soon enoughSandra will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcMilan_Montreal
Ok OK ...I'm actually Ciro Ferrara...my whole Career I have been overshadowed by a particular gent named Alessandro Costacurta..as much as I try I try to emulate and be on his level but I can't. Moreover, I always wanted to be a Milanista.
I guess this is my only way to be more like Billy Costacurta and a Milanista..
Unfortunately in the end I'm a wasteful Juve player who took one too many shots of creatine.

There I have come clean ..
Oh i know how you feel... it also sucks being Fabio Cannavaro.. i am so jelous of Alessandro Nesta, i'm the captain and the supposed to be the big star but people still like him more than me!
I've tried to copy his style but he's just way ahead of me ya know...
__________________
Non venite ad insegnarmi
come dovrei vivere la mia vita....
...se ho bisogno
ve lo faccio sapere
Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 10:16   #184

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nata
Hates: [football]Manchester United,Christiano Ronaldo,Alex Ferguson,Partizan ,Diego Forlan ,Figo buggz me these days too
:heartbreak: :heartattack:



Well, Ok, you can hate them but please do not tell this to me


rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 11:53   #185

Nata

Registered User
 
Nata's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Canada :(
Fave Players: Maldini Il Genio Sheva Pippo Kaka Nesta Van Basten
Nata is an unknown quantity at this point
Hehe..sorry the team just buggs me..they have no chance of winning anything this year anyways :p
Nata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 12:07   #186

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
Quote:
they have no chance of winning anything this year anyways :p
Whaaaat !
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 12:49   #187

Sandra

Registered User
 
Sandra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: BRESCIA, Italia
Fave Players: Sandro Nesta
Sandra will become famous soon enoughSandra will become famous soon enough
hahahahahahaha oh you poor guys
__________________
Non venite ad insegnarmi
come dovrei vivere la mia vita....
...se ho bisogno
ve lo faccio sapere
Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 12:57   #188

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
Hey, im still optimistic

We have a new saviour, and he has a potato shaped head
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 13:44   #189

Dave

Registered User
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
Dave is on a distinguished road
but Now they have(Man Utd) Rooney who is a great talent! And one of the expensive players in our world! He is yung star!
Though I know one player can`t change all team game.
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 14:16   #190

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nata
Hehe..sorry the team just buggs me..they have no chance of winning anything this year anyways :p
haha, love the anti man u comments.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 16:31   #191

Lombardia

Registered User
 
Lombardia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Fave Players: sheva robert ballack boban
Lombardia is on a distinguished road
rooney or no rooney man utd will finish 3rd. and why haven't newcastle bought any one to replace woodgate? *despair*
__________________
schumacher: world champion 2000-2004
ferrari: constructor champions 1999-2004
milan: serie a champions 2004
milan: super cup champions 2004

ny rangers: champions once in last 60 years
Lombardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 16:53   #192

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I never knew you liked Newcastle Lorenzo
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 17:01   #193

Lombardia

Registered User
 
Lombardia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Fave Players: sheva robert ballack boban
Lombardia is on a distinguished road
i love milan foremost, then i have soft spots for other teams, in this order...
dinamo kiev
brighton
newcastle
metz
__________________
schumacher: world champion 2000-2004
ferrari: constructor champions 1999-2004
milan: serie a champions 2004
milan: super cup champions 2004

ny rangers: champions once in last 60 years
Lombardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 18:05   #194

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
does anyone drink Metz ? Just seeing it in your list Lorenzo brought back some old memories

Anyhow ... i'm bored ... where is everyone ?
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 18:26   #195

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Jim tonite i'm bored as well. I've phoned a former girlfriend, maybe the next days will be more intertaining
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.