AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2004, 15:03   #4456

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
__________________
[M]
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 16:13   #4457

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik
I thought I would spare you but hey, you asked for it. Here is one of me and my daughter petting a 5 foot Python Constrictor.
Henrik u look a lot like one of my lecturers from my Communications and IT course last year. Only difference is you look reasonably smart in that pic and my lecturer always came in looking like he'd been sleeping in the street.

Your daughter is cute. Sorry, its not as nice Mia's comments, but I get embarassed saying stuff like that so errm....yeah
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 16:55   #4458

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
Your daughter is cute. Sorry, its not as nice Mia's comments, but I get embarassed saying stuff like that so errm....yeah
it's a guy thing right?? lol
__________________
[M]
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 17:56   #4459

argo

Registered User
 
argo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: Andriy Shevchenko, Eric Cantona
argo is on a distinguished road
Wow.. that pic is great, Henrik! Alexis (as always) looks cute.
So, she already passed "the snake test", next time u should bring her to touch tigers or crocodiles.
__________________
Don't Drink and Drive...


Smoke and Fly!!!

argo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 18:51   #4460

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_Cic
it's a guy thing right?? lol
haha, probably
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 23:15   #4461

XZeRo3003

Registered User
 
XZeRo3003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: USA, San Francisco Bay area, California
Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave89
How old are you Keneth???
Seven Years old....
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 23:16   #4462

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by XZeRo3003
Seven Years old....
are u friggen kidding me?? i so thought you were 14.




__________________
[M]
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 23:22   #4463

XZeRo3003

Registered User
 
XZeRo3003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: USA, San Francisco Bay area, California
Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by XZeRo3003
Seven Years old....


Actually I just turned 18. Enjoying life to the FULLEST BABY!!!!!!!!!!



BTW, call me whatyou will, I don't care too much what you call me, but I really like Marco's nickname 'G'. Makes me feel like a pimp.....
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 03:57   #4464

Dave

Registered User
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
Dave is on a distinguished road
I don`t believe when I saw that you are only 7 years old! Now I know you are 18. 3 years older than me!
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 04:51   #4465

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Why on earth would you want to feel like a pimp ?
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 06:19   #4466

acmilan89

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2001
acmilan89 has disabled reputation
Just to add another picture in this thread.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	omnes.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	6550  
__________________
Omnes et singulatim
acmilan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 06:24   #4467
Nova
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by XZeRo3003
BTW, call me whatyou will, I don't care too much what you call me, but I really like Marco's nickname 'G'. Makes me feel like a pimp.....
And what a great pimp you are
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 08:41   #4468

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
acmilan89, I thought you said you were 32????

You look so young in the picture

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 05-09-2004 at 08:43.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 10:34   #4469

argo

Registered User
 
argo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: Andriy Shevchenko, Eric Cantona
argo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
acmilan89, I thought you said you were 32????

You look so young in the picture
maybe that pic was taken 5 years ago.
__________________
Don't Drink and Drive...


Smoke and Fly!!!

argo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 11:46   #4470

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by argo
Wow.. that pic is great, Henrik! Alexis (as always) looks cute.
So, she already passed "the snake test", next time u should bring her to touch tigers or crocodiles.
I work at a hotel and we have the wild life reserve come in a display cool animals every week for the kids club. They also have the mother of the snake on the picture. I kid you not, that snake is easily 18 feet long and as thick as my thigh (and I aint skinny ).

Oh Dev, I fabricated Angel_Cic quote, so you don't have to feel bad for not calling me "cute"
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.