![]() |
|
|
#1036 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Denmark,Sønderjylland
Fave Players: THE ONE AND ONLY: ANDREA PIRLO!
![]() |
Hehe .. I saw the match .. Don`t need to see that kick again!! .. just the highlights
![]()
__________________
-----------------www.AcMilan.DK---------------- ---------------Milan Tifosi Denmark--------------- -----------------Official Fanclub-----------------
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1037 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
![]() |
what software do i have to install to view torrent file? i already signed up but still unable to view the files.
__________________
![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1038 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Denmark,Sønderjylland
Fave Players: THE ONE AND ONLY: ANDREA PIRLO!
![]() |
The highlights are on the official page .. any1 paste the link plz?
![]()
__________________
-----------------www.AcMilan.DK---------------- ---------------Milan Tifosi Denmark--------------- -----------------Official Fanclub-----------------
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1039 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Shevchenko
![]() |
can anyone post highlights that I can view via NetTransport?? It would be much appreciated!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1040 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
![]() |
The Shakhtar/Milan highlights are actually not on www.ACMilan.com yet. When they are I will post them.
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1041 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2004
![]() |
I was just wondering if anybody had the Milan vs. Livorno Goals and the Milan vs. Shakhtar Goals?
__________________
Forza Milan! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1042 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
![]() |
Shakhtar/Milan highlights: mms://a1339.v9811.c9811a.e.vm.akamai...261_str200.asf
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1043 |
|
Guest
|
thanks man !!!!!!!
![]() |
|
|
|
#1044 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2003
Location: USA
Fave Players: Donadoni, Nesta, Paolo, Kaka,Desailly,Redondo
![]() |
Tbouks02,
Grazie for your constant delivery of Highlights
__________________
Milano Per Siempre |
|
|
|
|
|
#1045 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Shevchenko
![]() |
Is there any way to see other big Serie A Matches here, like just the highlights? And how can I download the games live with this BT Torrent thing? I dont have access to Eurosport now so I wont see Milan live. I don;t have Broadband either so it would probably take too long to download?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1046 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
![]() |
Bologna/Milan highlights:
mms://a1328.v9811.c9811a.e.vm.akamai...297_str200.asf
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1047 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Shevchenko
![]() |
cheers mate!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1048 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
![]() |
Here is the Full match BT file. I zipped it since you need to be registered to www.soccer-media.com for it to work.
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1049 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
Quote:
![]() I am not sure I have seen so many misses/saves in a long time... ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1050 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Shevchenko
![]() |
what programmes do u need to download the full match and how long would it take(i dont have broadband)
|
|
|
|