AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2004, 08:48   #1

sheva1234

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 04 2002
Location: turkey
sheva1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
alessandro parissi

what do you think about him?
sheva1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 08:53   #2

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Who is him?
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 08:55   #3

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Parisi is a good left back, with incredible shoot, but he's really unproven and he's already 27/28
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 08:56   #4

sheva1234

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 04 2002
Location: turkey
sheva1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
Who is him?
messinas left back
he called up for national team
very youg and talented
you know every left back in the world are better than kaladze
sheva1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 09:06   #5

Grande-Milan-DK

Registered User
 
Grande-Milan-DK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Denmark,Sønderjylland
Fave Players: THE ONE AND ONLY: ANDREA PIRLO!
Grande-Milan-DK
Maybe just a new Zenoni, Commandini etc. which don`t ever will perform something usefull for a big club ?
__________________
-----------------www.AcMilan.DK----------------
---------------Milan Tifosi Denmark---------------
-----------------Official Fanclub-----------------

Grande-Milan-DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 09:25   #6

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
A good rule of thumb for Milan transfers is that if most people haven't heard of the player, don't buy him.
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 09:25   #7

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
he's 27/28 already? what a shame
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 13:43   #8

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
i think he might be worth checking out, frankly I'm a bit relieved players like mesto, evra and parissi are emerging as talents right now. I do think we'll need wing back cover next season and the only options where looking like established superstars who cots millions or sub standard players.

parissi may be 27 but still he scored 14 goals last season, for a full back that is not to sniffed at, if he can cross well then I would have no objections. Pancaro wasn't a mega star but did very well.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2004, 09:25   #9

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Somepeople said that he's carlos from sardinia.
But I think that's a hoax!!
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2004, 10:33   #10

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva1234
very youg and talented
you know every left back in the world are better than kaladze
1) 1 hes not young hes 27
2) not many in the world are as good as kala in his best days... just cuz u dont like him doesnt make him a bad player
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2004, 16:53   #11

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I've never seen him, so I can't say much
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2004, 17:08   #12

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
I don't think Kaladze has been very impressive this season at all. He has been [along with Cafu] a worry for Milan. While Cafu has been a great asset to the team, Kaladze has been a drain and seems to be negative espiecially with his claims earlier in the year that if he didn't play he'd leave.

Personally I'm tired of him and I'd rather have Evra as our LB, and I'm a big fan I think he's great. I was someone who thought that Bixente Lizarazu would be a great addition and a better LB option then KK, though Pancaro is my first choice. And Bixente has played very very well for Marseille, so I don't think anyone can fault me for my suggestion.
Samaldinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2004, 21:10   #13

BaggioForever

Registered User
 
BaggioForever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Singapore
Fave Players: Cordino Divino, Paolo Maldini, King Shev
BaggioForever is on a distinguished road
where were u when kala was doing so well covering for maldini @ the back?
__________________
"It is the desire that makes the champion" - Roby baggio
BaggioForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2004, 23:42   #14

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
Mad that we bought him from Dinamo. That's where.
Samaldinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2004, 16:35   #15

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
ur saying u didnt even like him with milan 2 years ago (ie before that damn injury)??? ... because everyone knows he was just super!
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.