AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2004, 19:29   #136

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
If we can somehow get Adriano, then Chelsea can have Torres. But I think Torres will be a milan player next season
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 09:29   #137

sheva1234

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 04 2002
Location: turkey
sheva1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
fernando torres is a very good player

you know atletico owes us some money
they give 23 million euros to us and we could sign gilardino or cassano.and a left back like maxwell in januarry window
sheva1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 09:48   #138

Dave

Registered User
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
Dave is on a distinguished road
IMo Gilardino will be ours in january transfer window! We need a super striker and it can be Gilla or Adriano! And Torres can be to.
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 09:53   #139

CuoreRossoNero

Registered User
 
CuoreRossoNero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka, San Paolo
CuoreRossoNero is on a distinguished road
I would welcome Gilardino in a heartbeat, but personally I think Milan should focus on strenghtning their backline. I would like to see Colocini get into some games because I have never seen him play and would like to know exactly what we have in him.
__________________
Milan 4 Life
CuoreRossoNero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 10:39   #140

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shevaholic
I would welcome Gilardino in a heartbeat, but personally I think Milan should focus on strenghtning their backline. I would like to see Colocini get into some games because I have never seen him play and would like to know exactly what we have in him.
Yep...next season, defender is our focus.
Plus bring dinho to milan!
No more midfielders or strikers needed instead of him!!
much better to strenght defence than buy any players except dinho!
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 13:20   #141

mihan

Registered User
 
mihan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Canada
mihan is on a distinguished road
Torres in the top ten

I just checked out our forum, finding out the number of replies to Torres threads is in the top ten concerning single players, since the forum opened. Of course not all of them joined Milan finally, like Beckham and Canavaro. Either eagerness or contraversy works here.
mihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 14:21   #142

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
the transfer window is still decades away man! maybe it would be best to give out our views on who should come and who shouldnt when we are close to the window opening, the season has barely started and were saying we lack this and that, maybe the defence needs time to gel theyre not UHU stick, and besides where would u lay our new defender??? i thought before the season started u were having headaches on who to bench from the defence, now u want a new guy esp with the likes of kaladze, pancaro, billy, colo waiting on the bench?
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 06:43   #143

Dave

Registered User
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
Dave is on a distinguished road
What about Reyes??? I know Arsenal wouldn`t sell him but anyway he is great! I`d like to see him in Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 07:22   #144

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
i think he suits the english game well and wouldnt want to leave, besides we dont really need him.
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 07:05   #145

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave89
What about Reyes??? I know Arsenal wouldn`t sell him but anyway he is great! I`d like to see him in Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think he's not qualified in milan.
MEans his type isn't suitable with italian high pressure n less creativity.
Teams always under strength tactic based on coach's instruction.
Like henry in Juve in the past, maybe.

Better to transfer dinho..
much better times n times than reyes...

Sheva, kaka, dinho(Triangle offense) next season??
Galliani : Give us the best!!
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.