![]() |
|
|
#31 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Simply put, Bayman, I don't agree with your comments about Pirlo and Rino.
Pirlo's distribution of the ball, as well as awareness, technical ability, vision, creativity and ability to hold the ball make him one of the best deep playmakers (if not THE best) in the world. On top of that, his defensive attributes are getting better and his tactical awareness is superb. As for Rino, the guy's willingness to work, fighting attitude and teamwork in general make him a critical aspect to our side. His mentality adds bite to our otherwise often "passive" side. His ball winning attributes make him one of the best defensive midfielders around and his ball paying skills (technical ability) are improving all the time. As for the main topic, Mesto is certainly one to keep tabs on, as he could well become a great winger or possibly wingback in the future. I don't think he'll fit in yet, but in the future, I have a feeling he could be quite important. |
|
|
|