![]() |
|
|
#106 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#107 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Maldini Rino Nesta Kaka
![]() |
well hendrik I read it on belgian Ceefax and they try to be reliable
ps; don't miss the word 'try' in the sentence above ![]()
__________________
Forza Milan!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#108 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
![]() |
Nesta should stay in Milan!!!! I prefer Nesta over Ronaldo.
Ronaldo sucks this year!!!!!!!!!!Ha-ha-ha. ![]()
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#109 | ||
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
oh and i really dont care what u think but i believe its stupid to think that the EPL is in the stature of the liga and serieA, just imagine how many goals 'ronaldy' would score there, imagine how many goals 'shevy' should score there, maybe the goalkeeper might even step aside and let them score one day! |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#110 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: Los Angeles
Fave Players: All AC Milan Players who bring success to Milan
![]() |
Quote:
The bottom line is I don't think Milan will ever sell their best player to other team, that's one of many Milan Motto. so forget it!!!!! Especially exchange w/ Ronaldo
__________________
I've been sworn to dedicate my life as Rossonero Fans. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#111 | ||
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
![]() |
Quote:
how can u say he hasnt won anything after moving to inter? Quote:
3- i never said id like to exchange roanldo with anyone (maybe simic) i dont know where u came up with that crap, especially if its nesta! |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#112 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: Los Angeles
Fave Players: All AC Milan Players who bring success to Milan
![]() |
player of the year?? do you know how many critics facing him at that time??
I don't need to prove anything to you. Most of the people in this forum agree that Ronaldo isn't the same player as he was in Barca. Most of us hurt w/ his decision leaving Inter, while Inter gave him a very excellent treatment while he was injured. Ok if you feel that Ronnie is good that's your own opinion, I don't see anything special from him pasca his 1st season at Inter. Also Ronaldo need to hold the ball alot to create his magic, when the ball doesn't come to him no magic will be showed. no Movement, look at Sheva, Crespo, Pippo, JDT, they didn't need to hold the ball that long to create their goals. you just need to make a vote and see the result on who's the best between Henry and Ronaldo right now?? I want to see how many people vote for Ronaldo. Where do I got that Crap, you can see the news posted by Bayman in the page 7 of this tread, I never mean to accused you about this. I think you need to read the tread before making any silly comments to everyone. OK
__________________
I've been sworn to dedicate my life as Rossonero Fans. |
|
|
|
|
|
#113 | ||
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
![]() |
Quote:
2) i need to read before i write??? man, look whose talking u were the one who said ... Quote:
OK |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#114 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
![]() |
Of course Ronaldo is one of the best players in the world! But I don`t like him. And imo Milan needn`t player like Ronaldo!!!
![]()
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#115 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
I've not been reading lately and when I come back I find people arguing about Nesta swap with Ronaldo.
HAHAHAHA!! Come on people, look at the source, then look at the actual deal and then tell me theres even the slightest chance this is true with a straight face ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#116 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
![]() |
i agree with ACMILAN1983
|
|
|
|