![]() |
|
|
#46 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Owen clearly moved to Spain for brunette chicas
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
I definately don't think Owen should come Milan. I've mentioned why quite a few times before, so I won't go into detail.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#48 | |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#49 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron |
|
|
|
|