AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2004, 08:36   #1

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
funny question about today game but it is important so answer me

Today afternoon I'm going to watch the imoprtant game
between Ac milan and barcelona . since milan and barca jersey
is similer and the game will be in spain so my question is
what will milan will wear today is it Red& black or they will
wear their second jersey which is white and red. I knew
my question seems funny but it is imoportant to me
because if they will wear red& black I would wear my Milan
jersey because I don't want to wear my milan jersey while
they wear onther

Thank you
froza Milan

__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 08:42   #2

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
i think they will wear the white one, but i'm not sure, just guessing
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 09:42   #3

ilgenio

Registered User
 
ilgenio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: 虎穴龍潭
Fave Players: Zico, Marco van Basten, Dejan Savicevic, Kaka
ilgenio is on a distinguished road
Milan will be in their all white kit, just like they were on a certain night in Athens back in 1994.

Let's hope for a repeat scoreline too.
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League 2005/ 06 Champion

ALWAYS RED
ALWAYS BLACK
ALWAYS ROSSONERO
~ ~
ilgenio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 09:50   #4

Paddy De Nagan

Registered User
 
Paddy De Nagan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2001
Location: Dublin,Ireland
Fave Players: Albertini, Gatusso, Maldini, Ambrosini, KPB, Cassa
Paddy De Nagan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilgenio
Milan will be in their all white kit, just like they were on a certain night in Athens back in 1994.

Let's hope for a repeat scoreline too.

The only thing I remember from my childhood. I was 10 years old. I recorded the game and watched it over and over!

Tonight Barca fans will think they are in a "concentration" camp and not nou camp.
Paddy De Nagan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.