![]() |
|
|||||||
| Notices |
| View Poll Results: Who is milans main rival for the champions league | |||
| Deportivo |
|
0 | 0% |
| Madrid |
|
1 | 20.00% |
| Roma |
|
0 | 0% |
| Juve |
|
2 | 40.00% |
| Bayern |
|
0 | 0% |
| Ajax |
|
0 | 0% |
| Man U |
|
1 | 20.00% |
| Arsenal |
|
1 | 20.00% |
| Barcalona |
|
0 | 0% |
| Inter |
|
0 | 0% |
| Valencia |
|
0 | 0% |
| Chelsea |
|
0 | 0% |
| Porto |
|
0 | 0% |
| Other |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#16 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
![]() |
as if on cue, today I found a local newspaper in my dad's closet - the year is 1989 - and the sports heading was "Mark Hughes to Juventus?" or something
lol, journalists cant be trusted even back then
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang. FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
Ohh, yeah.....I rememeber Sharpe....and his shuffle...
![]() btw, I have seen him alive and have his autograph, while he had came to Lithuania to play against my beloved team Atlantas, as a member of Bolton Wanderers squad... |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Canada
![]() |
I'd vote for Chelsea, coz their header is our weakest point so far.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: I S T A N B U L
Fave Players: Anelka!
![]() |
* * * FenerbahÇe * * *
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: I S T A N B U L
Fave Players: Anelka!
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
![]()
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#22 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong |
|
|
|
|