AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-01-2005, 17:12   #46

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
At Udine a draw is ok indepentently if there are goals or not. If we loose 1-0 or 1-2 we're out. If we loose 2-3 its extra time, if we loose for 3-4 we pass because of scoring more away goals.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2005, 10:50   #47

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Thanks Franco6! I thought so, but when it comes to Milan, sometimes I let my heart rule my mind, and I get all kinda mixed up
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.