AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-03-2005, 01:15   #1

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Roma - AC Milan (pre-game & game comments)

Another important game. Channel 4 says Sheva will be back, not sure thats true though? Nesta seems to be ok but Maldini (on official page) says he will decide during the week, ongoing knee pain.

FORZA MILAN
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 14-03-2005, 10:57   #2

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
I'd read Shev would be back in 2 weeks, so maybe the Roma game marks the end of the 2 weeks being referred to. I just hope he doesn't rush things! Nesta was the one limping off the pitch, not Maldini! At any rate, we need one or both of them back if possible. In our favor is that Roma was defeated on Sunday, that took me by surprise. We have a Coppa Italia game on Wednesday I think it is, but I'd anticipate that Ancelotti would rest some of the more important players so they're ready for Roma. We have a better road record than home record.....I'm looking ofrward to a very good game!
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline  
Old 14-03-2005, 11:04   #3

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Bring it on! Roma's defense is together with Inter's defense footballs answer to Swiss cheese . Allthough we have to be carefull with the Roma trident of Totti, Cassano and Montella, our midfield should be able to close down the supply for their attack.

Let's make it 8 in a row!
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline  
Old 14-03-2005, 11:11   #4

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
We're the afternoon game...I hate being the afternoon game....
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline  
Old 14-03-2005, 11:15   #5

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debs
We're the afternoon game...I hate being the afternoon game....
Why? Then at least we have a better chanse of seeing the game on TV. Are you referring to the added pressure?
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline  
Old 14-03-2005, 11:17   #6

killiegradge

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Cafu
killiegradge is on a distinguished road
Its an evening kick off at 7.30 on Sunday with Juve playing on Sat night
killiegradge is offline  
Old 14-03-2005, 14:44   #7

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
I highly doubt that Sheva or Nesta will make it to this match. San Paolo will....he is not human remember?

We will most probably play the same team than against Manchester and Sampdoria, except that Kaladze or Pancaro will come to the left if fit, and if not, then San Billy might start on the left.

Either way we will get the 3 points
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline  
Old 14-03-2005, 16:53   #8

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
This is the perfect opportunity to get revenge for that ridiculous draw in the San Siro, and probably a good opportunity to show Totti the team he should be playing for next season.

With a new coach, Roma will probably be in a thorough state of confusion come Sunday, and this should ensure that we have a comfortable win...this is conditional though on who we have to replace Maldini and Nesta if they cannot start.

I dont even want to think about who would replace them if both were out, so I wont.

FORZA MILAN!!!!!

Lets hope Sheva makes it back for this fixture ...it would be nice to see him score a hat trick on his return...which should go to great lengths to increase his confidence.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 14-03-2005, 19:10   #9

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
Sheva!!!!!!!!!
mk18 is offline  
Old 14-03-2005, 19:56   #10

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I think Sheva will score 2. I can see Pippo being a big threat, but Chivu marking him well.

I'd do anything to see a Rui Costa goal
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 14-03-2005, 22:09   #11
FrozenBlaze
Guest
 
Now that Sheva will be back. He has a good goals record facing Roma.
I think we have a good chance to take a win over Roma.
Forza Sheva! Forza Milan!
 
Old 14-03-2005, 23:37   #12
Sash21
Guest
 
Warro, we already have our Totti (Kaka)... I think we should try to get De Rossi (if at all)...
 
Old 15-03-2005, 05:27   #13

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
If Sheva plays, I wouldn't count on him to score a ton of goals up front for he will need probably at least 2-3 games to get to his best. Let's not forget that he needs to overcome a certain psycological blow from the last injury.
zlatanov is offline  
Old 15-03-2005, 07:43   #14

Stefan

Registered User
 
Stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: UK
Fave Players: Maldini, Sheva, Pirlo
Stefan is on a distinguished road
It will be interesting to see how Roma respond to their defeat last week - they could either be very low on confidence or very fired up to beat us. I certainly can't see it being an easy game, but having watched them against juve, I don't think there's anything we should be too worried about. If we can stay solid at the back, and make sure Totti and Cassano don't have too much time on the ball (i.e. Pirlo and Gattuso following them everywhere!) then we can definalty score against their dodgy defence.
__________________
FORZA MILAN

ALE SHEVA


Stefan is offline  
Old 15-03-2005, 08:22   #15

nestamania

Registered User
 
nestamania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: malaysia
Fave Players: nesta & crespo
nestamania
hope milan will win.
nestamania is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.