AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-03-2005, 17:02   #16

killiegradge

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Cafu
killiegradge is on a distinguished road
What about the Kaka song?I've been to San Siro but still not sure of the words?
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2005, 04:43   #17

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by killiegradge
What about the Kaka song?I've been to San Siro but still not sure of the words?
Siam venuti fin qua
Siam venuti fin qua
PER VEDERE SEGNARE KAKAAAAAAAAAAAA
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SIAM VENUTI FIN QUA
SIAM VNEUTI FIN QUA
PER VEDERE SEGNARE KAKA.


means: we arrived till here, to see scoring Kaka
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2005, 15:37   #18

aceventura

Registered User
 
aceventura's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: Maldini,Costacurta.
aceventura
thax for the translation guys.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Alex copy.jpg
Views:	22389
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	7826  
Attached Images
 
__________________
Forza Milan
Forza Poalo
Forza Super Pippo
aceventura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2005, 16:31   #19

killiegradge

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Cafu
killiegradge is on a distinguished road
Thanks for that Franco but are you sure thats the correct number of oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo's?
I can practice for my next trip.
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2005, 17:16   #20

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by killiegradge
Thanks for that Franco but are you sure thats the correct number of oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo's?
I can practice for my next trip.
To be honest I can't count them, the best thing to do is to hear the song. You'll understand better.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 14:27   #21
milan18994ever
Guest
 
milanista

Hey!!!I am new here,i am from croatia and i am a big fan of AC MILAN...my favourite player is shevchenko...since you all are milan fans i want too meet you in some way so write to me...
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 19:16   #22

hagi10

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: istanbul
hagi10 is on a distinguished road
hey guys..milan songs(from staduim) really great..
i just wanna know what actually means "milano siamo noi"??..i still dont know that
hagi10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 20:10   #23

pa7uel

Registered User
 
pa7uel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Villa Urquiza, Argentina
Fave Players: Seedorf,Guillermo B. Schelotto, el Beto Yaqué
pa7uel is on a distinguished road
It means ''we are Milano''.
__________________
Patuel ----------->Yo sOy AsI a AlmAgRo yO Lo qUIeRo...



http://ubbiar.fotolog.com/patuel_tricolor
pa7uel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 19:01   #24

hagi10

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: istanbul
hagi10 is on a distinguished road
thx
i dont know if i write right place again,but what does
...vinci per noi !
forza Milan la Sud è con te ....
i really wonder this part mean
hagi10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2006, 11:06   #25

pa7uel

Registered User
 
pa7uel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Villa Urquiza, Argentina
Fave Players: Seedorf,Guillermo B. Schelotto, el Beto Yaqué
pa7uel is on a distinguished road
vinci per noi = win for us
Forza Milan la Sud è con te = Go Milan, the Curva Sud is with you
__________________
Patuel ----------->Yo sOy AsI a AlmAgRo yO Lo qUIeRo...



http://ubbiar.fotolog.com/patuel_tricolor
pa7uel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:34   #26

Metalliam

Registered User
 
Metalliam's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Banbury, England
Fave Players: Kaka', Gattuso
Metalliam is on a distinguished road
Can anyone tell me what they're singing here (translate)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxDzP...elated&search=
Metalliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 11:10   #27

Hutchtx

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2009
Location: Texas,USA
Fave Players: Gattuso, Inzaghi, Pirlo for ACM
Hutchtx is on a distinguished road
Hello! /Lyrics for This Song (Ale, Milan, Ale)?

Hello!

I am a new fan of AC Milan (and of football). I started watching their games back in 2007, after my daughter was given an Adidas poster from our local soccer store that featured Kaka. By the end of 2007, I was hooked! I also watch our local MLS team and support them, of course (I have become a true football fanatica), too, but I have fallen in love with the PASSION of European/Italian/AC Milan football!

I also love collecting socc -- oops! I mean football songs. I have several AC Milan songs on my iPod. I have found the lyrics for all but one. There is a song called "Ale, Milan, Ale" (note: this is an iTunes link) on an album called "Milano Un Diavolo en Europa" (by a group or something called "I Ragazzi Della Curva"). But I cannot find any information, let alone the lyrics for this song. Can anyone help? (This group also has an album of songs for AS Roma.)

I don't speak Italian, but I do know Spanish, so I like learning the lyrics to the Milano songs, even if I don't understand them all.

Thanks!!
Hutchtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 12:22   #28

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the forums You support F.C. Dallas or Houston?

The Lyrics of Ale Milan Ale are:

Ale, Ale, Ale Milan Ale
Forza, Lotta, Vincerai,
Non Ti Lasceremo Mai

I think that's what you're looking for.

A lot of the lyrics to the songs are here:

http://www.ultrasmilan.it/mp3/testi.html
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 12:55   #29

Hutchtx

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2009
Location: Texas,USA
Fave Players: Gattuso, Inzaghi, Pirlo for ACM
Hutchtx is on a distinguished road
Thanks!

Hi!

I am from the Dallas area, so I am "Dallas Til I Die."

But, wow! I have watched AC Milan on TV and watched the YouTube videos of your supporters -- just wow! I am so jealous, because we will never have that kind of crowd for FC Dallas.

And thanks for the link! This song, however, does not seem to match the listed songs.

It goes something like this (this is an attempt at phonetical Italian, of which I know about 3 words, and I know that ch = a "k" sound and c or cc = an English "ch" sound . . . yikes!):

Ale, Milan, ale
Forza (something something something)
Ale, Milan, ale
cha-ca-cuora (something) ne quoi
Siamo tutti Maldini
(something) Pippo e Kaka
(Something, something)
Resta sempre con noi

Milan, ale
Milan, ale
(Lock-cua -lecce e cuoi)

Ugh! I hope I didn't say anything bad in my attempt to transcribe the Italian words! This song is on iTunes, but I cannot find it on the Internet. Weird.

Grazie!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadim View Post
Welcome to the forums You support F.C. Dallas or Houston?

The Lyrics of Ale Milan Ale are:

Ale, Ale, Ale Milan Ale
Forza, Lotta, Vincerai,
Non Ti Lasceremo Mai

I think that's what you're looking for.

A lot of the lyrics to the songs are here:

http://www.ultrasmilan.it/mp3/testi.html
Hutchtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 13:39   #30

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
welcome Hutchtx... send me a link or something that can tell which song you want and I'll translate it for you
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.