AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > General Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2005, 15:49   #16

ariel

Registered User
 
ariel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: Novi Sad,Serbia/Florence,Italy
Fave Players: Maldini,Billy,Baresi,Nesta
ariel is on a distinguished road
I withdraw all the things i said after the 1st leg......we all saw who PSV are.Well done PSV!!!Great game by them.Excellent players,excellent team....but, it is us who go to final!!!!
I thought my heart was going to burst during the game...... i need few days just to sort my emotions....Forza Milan!
__________________
`You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet a prince`
ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 16:05   #17

Gipson

Registered User
 
Gipson's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2001
Location: Poland
Fave Players: Whole Milan
Gipson is on a distinguished road
PSV
__________________
Three Times Serie A Prediction League Champion-2004-07Three Times AC Milan Prediction League Champion-2003-05,2006/07Champions League 2004/05 Prediction League Champion
Gipson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 21:38   #18

BaggioForever

Registered User
 
BaggioForever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Singapore
Fave Players: Cordino Divino, Paolo Maldini, King Shev
BaggioForever is on a distinguished road
PSV
__________________
"It is the desire that makes the champion" - Roby baggio
BaggioForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 22:18   #19

ac_milan_foreva

Registered User
 
ac_milan_foreva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: Chicago, USA, but born in Bulgaria
Fave Players: Sheva, Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta, Maldini, Bojinov,
ac_milan_foreva is on a distinguished road
NO I AM NOT KNEELINg but they did good.
__________________
ac_milan_foreva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 02:51   #20

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
i know they are losing van bommel probably to barca but if they can hold on to the rest and bring in 1 or 2 players they will be a real force in europe next year again
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 04:04   #21

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
I dont like any players from Walawala land!. I'm not being a racist, but they have the same level of poor sportsmanship like we have in U.S. After the disgrace shown at the World Cup in Korea and the bribed Moreno, I dont eat even eat Walawala food anymore. That's ok too. It only used to give me the sh!ts anyway.

Yeah PSV did well. But only cause we played like absolute crap even during the 1st leg. We got lucky, though we are the beat team in Europe right now. We do this again. we will deserve a loss against Liverpool. God I pray that I'm wrong.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio

Last edited by Kui; 05-05-2005 at 10:19.
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 06:06   #22

Gio-mania

Registered User
 
Gio-mania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Fave Players: Kaká, Ringhio, Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi etc
Gio-mania is on a distinguished road
psv deserved to go to the final
GOOD WORK PSV
Gio-mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 09:58   #23

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
I dont like any players from Korea. I'm not being a racist, but they have the same level of poor sportsmanship like we have in U.S. After the disgrace shown at the World Cup in Korea and the bribed Moreno, I dont eat even eat Korean food anymore. That's ok too. It only used to give me the sh!ts anyway.
And I see that the sportsmanship is not in you too..

PSV playing so offensive...
I really like holland football teams..
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 10:04   #24

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Wassup biaTCH! I still see you lobbying for Dinho here in some threads now and again.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 10:09   #25

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachtot
And I see that the sportsmanship is not in you too..

PSV playing so offensive...
I really like holland football teams..
You see what it is all about is that me and my Korean friend Jun we play footie against each other so I was using him as an example albeit a poor one to say all Koreans were poor sports. Kinda bad huh??? But he was one of those guys that still talk sh!t about Koreans being better footballers than those in Serie A. Not just italian players but all who play in Italy. So this was just a tourette syndrome attack I had at the time. I yell through my typing fingers aaarrrrghhhh now and again. You see it just happen again!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 10:14   #26

Laudrup

Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12 2000
Location: Cph.
Laudrup is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
I dont like any players from Korea. I'm not being a racist, but they have the same level of poor sportsmanship like we have in U.S. After the disgrace shown at the World Cup in Korea and the bribed Moreno, I dont eat even eat Korean food anymore. That's ok too. It only used to give me the sh!ts anyway.
You should've kept those thoughts to yourself, honestly.

They're unappetizing on so many different levels.
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 10:18   #27

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laudrup
You should've kept those thoughts to yourself, honestly.

They're unappetizing on so many different levels.
Yeah is was bad wasnt it??? Today been a bad day for me. You know they didnt even show the frickin game here like they said they would. Not trying to make excuses but it just been a terrible day.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 15:25   #28

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
respect to psv, it would be great to have better european clubs competing for the CL next season, i hope they keep all their players and find a replacement for van bommel plus add some new players, it was really frustrating to see teams like monaco and porto screw themselves after a great season, even if monaco were in debt, theyve been there for so long why couldnt they wait for a couple of more seasons until they win more silverware. and porto, they had the worst summer, they sold carvalho, deco, ferreira, alinichev and got quaresma instead for almost free along with the unimpressive diego and luis fabiano... why get fabiano when u already had derlei, alberto something, jankauskas and mccarthy? ... they shouldve gone for dellas after his performance in the euros he seemed to be the best replacement for carvalho, however their worst move was letting mourinho leave, and even if they didnt have a choice they sacked del neri before giving him a chance... now thats bad management
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.