![]() |
|
|
#286 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
Quote:
but when we lost to juventus, we hardly clinched the title either. A draw was what we were talking about. I ACTUALLY STRONGLY agree with you, HONESTLY. I believe that Dopentus will reap only 3-5 points from the last three games. I don't have any hope on Cagliari, (Their players should be in the vacation mood already. but maybe they will prove me wrong though ). I do have great confidence in Parma (Gilardino ) and Livorno (Donadoni ). They are our briliant past and future. It is time for them to shine. It is not absolutely impossible that one week from now, we will find ourselves again tied with Dopers. SO LET'S GO FOR IT!!!! But I want to see Maldini, Cafu, Pirlo, Rino and sheva, kaka rested. Tough for Ancelotti. Anyway, Forza Milan!!! ![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#287 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: Chicago, USA, but born in Bulgaria
Fave Players: Sheva, Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta, Maldini, Bojinov,
![]() |
man it was horrible. juve wont let us win it now. dont forget we have cl to think about and if ancelotti would rest the squad. also we have a very hard away game to udinese just a few days after the game with liverpool. i say we let the tittle go and win the CL. we cant win the scudetto now. today was the day to do it.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#288 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#289 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Quote:
That's the biggest asset that many people are not taking it ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#290 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2001
![]() |
I agree with you two Jeff and Nadir, and it's just silly of Acmilanforeva to give up on the scudetto with 3 rounds remaining.
But still, we have to be a little conservative now. I think we need to put our priority with the Champions League, and give our most needed players a rest in the league matches. We can't afford to overstretch considering the physical condition of the players.
__________________
Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory. You're never beaten until you admit it |
|
|
|
|
|
#291 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2002
Fave Players: Batistuta, Ortega, Maldini, Irwin, Maradonna, Garr
![]() |
All I can say is I'm proud of the team and Ancelotti. Especially Carletto. After playing defensively trying to keep that 1-0 lead for the past few months. He finally found the cojones to attack. And when he recognised that Seedorf and Pirlo were out of form as they have been for the past few games, he made the switches asap. It was just like old times when we won the cl(except for kaka). Sergio and Rui were devastating Juve. And I have to say we deserved to win this. Talk of how Juve deserved it more at the end of the day is rubbish. We had the lion's share of possession. Juve didn't even have one clear cut chance(the goal was just a half chance and a really wierd and lucky goal). And we had two valid(one was not a strong one) penalty claims, one clear chance-which Buffon was really lucky more than anything to save-, and a few good chances. All I can say is, keep up the attacking mentality and we still have hope!
!!!FORZA MILAN!!! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#292 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
Due parole -- vaffunculo Collina.
Forza Grande Milan per sempre ![]() Last edited by rae; 09-05-2005 at 02:44. |
|
|
|
|
|
#293 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord, Attend me to all my days. O may thine house be mine abode, And all my works be praise. There would I find a settled rest, Where other go and come; No more a stranger nor a guest, But like a child at home. My Shepherd will... KZION Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#294 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord, Attend me to all my days. O may thine house be mine abode, And all my works be praise. There would I find a settled rest, Where other go and come; No more a stranger nor a guest, But like a child at home. My Shepherd will... KZION Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#295 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
![]() |
All we have to do now is to win the next 2 serie A matches vs lecce and palermo and see what the table looks like after that. I suspect that milan will rest half of first team players vs palermo, which might or might not be a right decision, in anticipation of CL final. Finally we have 1 week break, after playing every 3 days for 10 consecutive matches!
__________________
![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#296 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
![]() |
Okay, from a Juve fan perspective: you guys can say whatever you wanna say but I think Juventus played really well today. Im very proud of their performance. However I really dislike it when people regard us as the scudetto champions already !! 3 games with a 3 point lead ? Anything can happen. Being realistic of course it is highly unlikely that Juve'll throw their remaining 3 games away but anything can happen - and boy of all people Juventus would know that.
I really enjoyed watching Pippo coming back into the game - JDT was invisible. These few games Seedorf's distribution of the ball has been horrendous and I wonder if Carlo would still start him ? I actually expected Seedorf to be substituted earlier than Pirlo Now regarding the remaining matches : Day 36: Juventus - Parma Lecce - Milan I think Milan should be able to win against Lecce, and perhaps Juve would probably be winners over Parma. Having said that, although Parma is battling relegation underestimating them would be a BIG, HUGE, MAGNANIMOUS mistake. Day 37: Livorno - Juventus Milan - Palermo Livorno have conceded 12 goals in 2 games but they did pull off certain surprises.. Palermo IMO is quite tough to beat but seeing that the game will be at San Siro probably 3 points to Milan Day 38: Juventus - Cagliari Udinese - Milan IMO this is the only tie that Milanistas should worry about ... Depending on the 4th place battle between Udinese and Sampdoria Udinese could very well cause an upset for Milan ... just a prediction. But Milan has enough agility and grit to withstand those
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang. FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE |
|
|
|
|
|
#297 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 1999
Location: Cairo-Egypt
Fave Players: Van Basten from the past and Maldini from the pres
![]() |
A depressing result that has blown everything . I only watched the last few minutes of the match because of the stupid timing and I thought we will score late as we always do but I was proven wrong this time . Serginho was brilliant in the few minutes I watched and he was excellent many times this season inspite of being used as a sub . We were robbed by disgraceful refereeing from the so called the world's best referee . A 100% penalty for Cafu wasn't awarded after he was brought down by Zambrotta . The old lady keeps its habit of stealing others through refereeing mistakes . It is so depressing that after all what we did this season we are trailing and waiting for a miracle at the decisive weeks . Anyway we must not give up in the final three weeks and who knows what will happen .
__________________
FORZA MILAN FOREVER . |
|
|
|
|
|
#298 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
![]() |
Cafu brought down by Zambrotta was a matter of interpretation - had Cafu not fell down rather dramatically, the penalty would have probably been given. At first glance even the commentators were not sure if it was a penalty. Other referees would go on with the play. Besides Cafu fouled Zambrotta first. It had nothing to do with Juventus 'robbing' Milan. Nesta deserved a red card, Inzaghi slapped Thurams head and pushed him. Nothing. In these big games these small things are usually waved away. Not just against Juventus, just big games in Italy generally.
It is sad to see that everytime Juventus plays even when they are admittedly the better team every insignificant detail had to tie with them and refereeing when if it was any other team the issue wouldnt matter. I was hoping Milanistas here would give their insight on the game and discuss the possible situations following the 3 matches ahead yet some are just plain whiny. Yes, Serginho was brilliant, an immediate impact.
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang. FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE Last edited by sehnsucht79; 09-05-2005 at 07:00. |
|
|
|
|
|
#299 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
in what way did Nesta deserved a red card? By the way, he got a yellow card for that tackle I thought? (I check livescore. He got a yellow card. Collina gave him soon after the goal I think).
I have nothing to say about Inzaghi slapping Thurams from behind, because he did it. (Why, I am not sure). Now When the hell did Cafu foul Zambrotta first before Zambrotta pulling his shirt? Cafu clearly stole the ball from Zambrotta from behind. Stealing the ball from behind is difficult + dangerous but that doesn't mean that it had to be a foul. If that's the case, then why do I need to pressure you from behind when you have the ball? LBNL, Juventus were admittedly the better team, because they scored a goal, just like Milan were the better team against PSV in the 2 leagues because they managed to score an away goal at 90mins. That's all. I hope I'm not against referee when Juventus is concerned. If it happened to Milan a player got pulled down in penalty box but no penalty given, I'll be really shameful and would prefer to admit the mistake and admit that it is lucky. Juve played well, none of us was denying that. But Milan also did well. After all, it's the goal that counted. |
|
|
|
|
|
#300 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Denmark,Sønderjylland
Fave Players: THE ONE AND ONLY: ANDREA PIRLO!
![]() |
I really can`t see that Juve played better football than Milan. Juve played their usual play as against Bologna og Lazio and are just hoping somehow to get a goal. Milan was not at the best and had problems to get through Juve 9 men defense, but the best football team in this match and season is Milan, even it does not mean that we win the title.
__________________
-----------------www.AcMilan.DK---------------- ---------------Milan Tifosi Denmark--------------- -----------------Official Fanclub-----------------
|
|
|
|