![]() |
|
|
#1 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Milan vs Palermo (ALL comments)
Not sure if I wanted to start this thread, as we drew the last time I did...and a draw would hand the title to Juve....if they win vs their minnow opponents....
But, here we go vs the wonderfully pink clad Palermen....hmm so grateful I dont support that team...in my totally homophobic country, (rated as the most homophobic in the world...nothing to be proud of, but a reality nevertheless) wearing a pink jersey would be inviting a sure pelting with any hard material that could fit into the human hand... I beg to differ with the preview from channel4....I dont see this as a must win game....I see next Wednesdays fixture as the only must win game we have left this season.From:http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...5/mil-pal.html Quote:
I would lose ALL respect for Carlo were he to do something as foolish as what I see channel4 intimating....they cannot be serious....but, since they dont pick the team, I will endeavour to reduce my blood pressure, and relax, until I see the official line up from acmilan.com..... ![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. Last edited by Warro Bantan; 18-05-2005 at 17:06. Reason: haste...making waste.... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Actually, I am surprised that someone even opened a thread for this game
I mean seriously, who still cares about Serie A given that Juve have already won the title and we have a CL final several day after that.Couldn't care less what is going to happen in this game as long as nobody gets injured. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Balbec
Fave Players: Salvadore, Nordahl, van Basten
![]() |
You are absolutely right Warro Bantan. Let's wait until offical line-ups will be announced. I hope Carlo will make it rational.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
Ancelotti should rest all the first 22 players.
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2000
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Kaka
![]() |
My guess for a starting lineup would be something like this:
Dida - Cafu, Nesta, Costacurta, Kaladze - Brocchi, Dhorasso, Serginho, Rui Costa - Inzaghi, Tomasson. Inzaghi will get 45 minues I think. I am not sure about Cafu or Nesta whether they will play. They were not selected last weekend...
__________________
Milan is the best there is, the best there was - and the best that there will be!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
![]() |
Cafu and Nesta will not start, believe me. Im pretty sure Simic will play.
Whatever it is, I REALLY, REALLY hope Milan can please scrape a win out of this and let Juve win it by themselves. Think about it, if Juve dont win, the final day of the season would be superb.
__________________
I've got a devil in me |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
Hope he reste every one.
We should play Abbiati, Pancaro, Simic, Billy, Kaladze, Dharosso, Brocchi, Ancelotti, Tassotti, galliani and Berlusconi We cant afford any injuries so even Dida, Rui, Serghino etc should be rested. maybe if we couldnt get the bosses playing a couple of youth team players could play. Oh i forgot Leonardo ![]()
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
![]() |
Well it'd be a boring way to win the Scudetto if Milan didnt win this game. Good of Palermo to change the schedule and make the game on friday.
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang. FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Quote:
That is the best starting lineup I have seen since posting on MM! I agree 10000000000000000000000%! Hopefully Berlu and Galliani will forge the same winning partnership on the pitch as they have in the boardroom! Indeed though, on a more serious note, all first teamers should be given the day off, just as our opponents, who have no other competitive fixture apart from their soon to be losing effort in the final, will. ...Abbiati... Pancaro..Simic...Billy....Kaladze Brocci....Dhorasoo....Serghino .........Rui Costa........ ...JDT.....Pippo.... Bench: Paolo Inzahgi, Clarence Dumbeldorf, Dode, Kaka(no accent on the "a"), Van Basten, Weah. ![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Intresting read from:http://football.guardian.co.uk/break...016598,00.html
Quote:
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
![]() |
Quote:
maybe we could ask coloccini to come back just for this game ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
Im a little worried Berlu will sack Carlo if he doesnt pass him the ball
![]()
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Malta
![]() |
IL GIORNALE: Abbiati; Pancaro, Simic, Costacurta, Kaladze; Brocchi, Rui Costa, Dhorasoo, Serginho; Tomasson, Crespo.
CORRIERE DELLA SERA: Abbiati; Marzoratti, Simic, Costacurta, Pancaro; Brocchi, Rui Costa, Dhorasoo, Serginho; Tomasson, Crespo. TUTTOSPORT, LA GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT, CORRIERE DELLO SPORT-STADIO & LA REPUBBLICA: Abbiati; Simic, Costacurta, Nesta, Pancaro; Brocchi, Rui Costa, Dhorasoo, Serginho; Tomasson, Crespo. so the only doubts are at the back. the bench will include fiori, kaladze, inzaghi with the rest being primavera players. i think nesta will play about 45 mins because his last game dates back to 8th may, which would have meant 17days without competitive action .. a lot. so i agree with carletto on this one. crespo might play one half or about an hour. if he plays an hour and is substitited by pippo, that would be an indication that pippo is in the starting 11 on wed. but frankly, if we consider that recently ancelotto has played more inzaghi than crespo, i would say that inzaghi is definitely in the starting 11 on wed. last crespo game is against PSV at the san siro. That was on the 26th of april! so it is crystal clear that pippo will partner sheva up front on wednesday. vai pippo!! i believe he will be decisive, in the same way that sheva was 2 years ago after coming from an injury-hit season (only 5 goals in league). |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
![]() |
oh damn Id love to see a Primavera player play !
woooh
__________________
I've got a devil in me |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Guest
|
Just curious....if Milan were not to be in the running for the CL would you all still view the last games as pointless ? Or hope that the team fight with everthing they have, don't get me wrong I am quite aware of the prestige that comes with the CL title. I guess this is one part of the game that I don't understand. To be so willing to give up, why can't they have both ? There is 5 days betweens games afterall.
|
|