![]() |
|
|
#46 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord, Attend me to all my days. O may thine house be mine abode, And all my works be praise. There would I find a settled rest, Where other go and come; No more a stranger nor a guest, But like a child at home. My Shepherd will... KZION Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
Week 38.........Pts
Juventus.........86 Milan..............79 Inter..............72 Udinese..........62 Sampdoria.......61 Palermo..........55 Messina..........48 Lecce............46 Λ Roma.............45 V Livorno...........45 Lazio..............44 Λ Cagliari...........44 V Reggina..........44 V Siena............43 Λ Chievo...........43 V Bologna*.........42 Fiorentina*......42 Λ Parma*...........41 V Brescia..........41 V Atalanta (r)....35 3 teams for straight drop!
__________________
I've had Delia Smith. |
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: London
![]() |
udinese 1 milan 0
|
|
|
|
|
|
#49 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
![]() |
Lecce3-3Parma
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord, Attend me to all my days. O may thine house be mine abode, And all my works be praise. There would I find a settled rest, Where other go and come; No more a stranger nor a guest, But like a child at home. My Shepherd will... KZION Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
#50 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: London
![]() |
Gilardino 3-3
is Parma saved? |
|
|
|
|
|
#51 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
![]() |
Meazza will sho the table. it should be Siena Parma and Bologna at 42pt
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord, Attend me to all my days. O may thine house be mine abode, And all my works be praise. There would I find a settled rest, Where other go and come; No more a stranger nor a guest, But like a child at home. My Shepherd will... KZION Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
#52 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Cafu
![]() |
Down 1-0!Goes from bad to worse.Just finish the season,let the players go on holiday and have a fresh start for 2005/06.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: London
![]() |
Fiorentina 2 Brescia 0
Fiorentina is saved, Parma going down |
|
|
|
|
|
#54 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
when was the last time we won a game?
__________________
I've had Delia Smith. |
|
|
|
|
|
#55 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
![]() |
oops siena at 43, parma, fiorentina bologna AT 42
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord, Attend me to all my days. O may thine house be mine abode, And all my works be praise. There would I find a settled rest, Where other go and come; No more a stranger nor a guest, But like a child at home. My Shepherd will... KZION Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
#56 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: London
![]() |
Quote:
Atalanta scored, Siena and Brescia going down |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#57 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
![]() |
Brecia 41. Porbably out of it already.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord, Attend me to all my days. O may thine house be mine abode, And all my works be praise. There would I find a settled rest, Where other go and come; No more a stranger nor a guest, But like a child at home. My Shepherd will... KZION Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
#58 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
Week 38.........Pts
Juventus.........86 Milan..............78 Inter..............72 Udinese..........64 Sampdoria.......61 Palermo..........55 Messina..........48 Lecce............46 Λ Roma.............45 V Livorno...........45 Lazio..............44 Λ Cagliari...........44 V Reggina..........44 V Siena............43 Λ Chievo...........43 V Bologna.........42 Fiorentina*......42 Λ Parma*...........42 V Brescia..........41 V Atalanta (r)....35 parma are not safe yet, it would be a play off with Firoentina again.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith. |
|
|
|
|
|
#59 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
![]() |
Bravo Meazza! Good show for doing this for us all!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord, Attend me to all my days. O may thine house be mine abode, And all my works be praise. There would I find a settled rest, Where other go and come; No more a stranger nor a guest, But like a child at home. My Shepherd will... KZION Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
#60 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baresi, Maldini, Kaką
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Time to get back to where we belong, on top!
|
|
|
|
|