AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2005, 10:54   #1

Nadir

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Nadir is on a distinguished road
Milan memorabilia thread

I know most of us have some fancy Milan items like flags, shirts, autographs etc. What is THE MOST INDISPENSIBLE milan memoribilia that you own? please don't mention ebay autographed milan cards cus 90% of those are fake lol.

the most sentimental thing i have that is milan related is a huge flag commemorating the 1994 champions league win. if milan win the champions league this year, i'll run out in the streets carrying that flag
Nadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 13:00   #2

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
Well, I have many Milan material.

The most thing I'm proud of is the first Milan gear of the season 1993/94. I cannot wear it today though

1: I have the flags of the last three scudettos 1996, 1999 and 2004.

2: Approx 15 kits of seasons, 1993/94, 1995/96, 1998/99, 1999/00, 2002/03.

3: I have autographed photos of Van Basten, Baresi and Nesta. (I bought them at the Milan point in Milan so they're original)

4: Team photos and posters from 1995/96 till today.

5: Postcards of old ledgends as Liedholm, Rivera, Gullit, Massaro, Van Basten, Baresi, Ancelotti etc

6: An autographed team poster given to me by the owner of a hotel in Lugano (which is a member of Berlusconi's party and his friend, {at least that was that told me})

7: An autographed postcard by Boban done when he was in Malta for international duty. (i met him at the stadium gate that day )

8: Many key chains, scarfs, stickers, posters and a lot more.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 00:36   #3

AC-GIOFFRE

Registered User
 
AC-GIOFFRE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2001
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Pippo and Cassano
AC-GIOFFRE is on a distinguished road
My first Milan Jersey I got when I was 10 years old. It was the Motta one that they wore in the early 90s.

I have other thinks hanging in my bedroom such as posters, a beanie, flag, keyring and a hat.

The most special souvineers I have are the photos I took when I met Ambrosini, Pirlo, Abiatti and Zambrotta (although he not with Milan).

I met them when they came to Australia for the Olympics. I also got autographs.
__________________
RIP JOHNNY WARREN

"I TOLD YOU SO" Johnny Warren
AC-GIOFFRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 10:18   #4

ilgenio

Registered User
 
ilgenio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: 虎穴龍潭
Fave Players: Zico, Marco van Basten, Dejan Savicevic, Kaka
ilgenio is on a distinguished road
I have mugs, scarves, posters, player figurines, key chains, flags of Milan, though I have a preference for jerseys over other merchandise. I have close to 50 Milan shirts, ranging from those in the 80s to the 2004-05 season.

Among my collection are 6 Savicevic shirts (it could have been more if shirt numbers with names are introduced earlier than the 1994-95 season), 8 Sheva shirts, 3 Maldini shirts and several shirts from the 80s & early 90s with numbers only. My only regret is not getting a Baresi shirt when Franco was still playing A Baresi shirt sold on the net by Subside is way too expensive.

My favourite shirt is the Centenary jersey (I like the narrow stripes), and I'm thinking of getting a vintage shirt from the 60s, preferably Rivera's number 10 shirt.
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League 2005/ 06 Champion

ALWAYS RED
ALWAYS BLACK
ALWAYS ROSSONERO
~ ~
ilgenio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 00:17   #5

Nadir

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Nadir is on a distinguished road
i saw a kick-ass vest at the soccer store but it was a damn juve vest. my store doesn't get many milan merchandise sadly

there's an awesome milan jacket at the milanstore but because shipping is so ridiculous, i can't buy it
Nadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2005, 23:37   #6

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Cool thread Nadir....
Most of my jerseys are various "Costacurta" jerseys....(and a few autographed things)....


BY THE WAY: Anyone know of a site that sells old Milan jerseys...I have been looking for the 2002-2003 away jersey (one we beat Juve with in the CL final)..I know I should have bought it then..
I have checked Ebay but they only go a year back...


thanks
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2005, 02:48   #7

sehnsucht79

Registered User
 
sehnsucht79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
sehnsucht79 is on a distinguished road
they have everything from 02-03 kits EXCEPT the away one... The only milan 02-03 away kit I found was in a kid's size ( http://kitoutlet.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=117_63_29 )
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED
Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang.
FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE
sehnsucht79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2005, 05:32   #8

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
I am coerced to admit the truth - I have nothing what is related with Milan except great memories and some pix...

Although I am looking forward to aquire some stuff this summer
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2005, 08:29   #9

nicostallion

Registered User
 
nicostallion's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
nicostallion is on a distinguished road
ihave 2 official pennants, from the milan team which was given to referee mike riley, when they played borussia dortmund in the uefa cup a few years back, its signed by maldini. The pennant was donated to my college but everyone knows im a massive fan of milan, so i had the pennants given to me. I have it on my wall but thats my prized possesion that was signed by maldini.
__________________
Berlusconi is a crook!!!!
nicostallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2005, 09:50   #10

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Most indispensible??? Has to be my autied Maldini jersey....and I know it's not fake!
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2005, 10:13   #11

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
I am coerced to admit the truth - I have nothing what is related with Milan except great memories
That alone is worth more than any piece of material
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2005, 11:24   #12

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
erm, I have some gummie sweet things that are milan themed that my friend in italy sent me.

a few old kits and the cool training top that fades from white, through red, to black. i haven't bought a new one for years though because i don't wear them.

my fondest piece of milan memrobilia though is something originally unrelated to milan, when i first started supporting them european football was not much of an interest like it is now so I have a generic red subbuteo set all painstakingly repainted by 9 year old me (I used to be quite good at arty things) to be milans football strip. I was so sadly proud of it.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2005, 11:59   #13
Eli_72
Guest
 
I've bought the AC Milan home shirt (2004-05) season. I'm keeping that shirt forever. But as some of the other Rossonieri have said i would like to get the centerary shirt or a vinage shirt from the 1960's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2005, 12:57   #14

devoted_dm

Registered User
 
devoted_dm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
devoted_dm is on a distinguished road
My signed photo and personal letter from my all-time favorite player Roberto Baggio that I got in 1997. Odd story, really, but a few months earlier I had found the website of a guy who claimed to be a friend of his, and I wrote him an email of praise for Roberto and asked if he could give it on to the correct recipient. Apparently he did, because a few months later I received a letter from Roberto thanking me for my "belissima lettera" and a signed photo of him in a Milan jersey. Pretty cool.
devoted_dm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2005, 13:28   #15

Christopher

Registered User
 
Christopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Christopher has disabled reputation
Is the only place you get the white Jersey on acmilan.com?
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.