![]() |
|
|
#16 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
Quote:
Unless off course you like going around being confused about things, in which case I appologies ![]()
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
Quote:
1. I am royal 2. There are more than 1 member in this forum 3. Both of the above I'll let you run the odds on those ![]()
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#21 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
That is a funny picture
I am worried however that you missed the point, which was a small one...
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong |
|
|
|
|
|
#23 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#24 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: Chicago, USA, but born in Bulgaria
Fave Players: Sheva, Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta, Maldini, Bojinov,
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#30 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: Chicago, USA, but born in Bulgaria
Fave Players: Sheva, Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta, Maldini, Bojinov,
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|