![]() |
|
|
#106 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
i thought about the club badge, i know it should go somewhere ... i'm just not sure where. From a design point of view it's not very striking and i was wondering if it would be necessary to have as part of the main image ?
For me the lion (apart from the fossa dei leoni link) symbolises the passion, ferocity and strength of the team and the fans, plus as i drew it myself i quite like it The other thing is that there will be other graphics too, smaller ones to fill content boxes and the like, i might make one box just have the club badge inside. I'll have a look at it tomorrow and see if the badge works as well as the lion and if the badge works when it's quite a large size. I have to admit, i never thought about putting the whole UK flag on the image, i think i stayed away from it because the image might get "too busy" if you like, too many elements fighting for control ... less is more after all. This is also why i have only really used 2 pictures and not had lots of different ones. I only used enough of a UK flag to act as a suggestion and it must work because you recognised it Buju I will take on your comments (likewise with anyone elses) and carry on with it. Like i said, it's not totally finished, i just wanted to post something to show i have been doing something ![]()
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#107 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Fave Players: Pippo,Sheva,Kaka,Pires,Henry,Reyes,Pirlo,Lahm,Volz
![]() |
Hi guys.. i am Shilpa, and would love to join the club. i have been scrolling through the pages very quickly so am a little lost. sorry if i cant help right now, as i am in Qatar for my summer holidays..
__________________
No matter what, Milan's always my BABY
|
|
|
|
|
|
#108 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
![]() |
jim this is brilliant stuff that you have been doing, i like the picture you have posted up. Well done with hard work you have been putting into it.
Shilpa if you want to join us then post walmania he has his email on one of the pages or pm him, then he will add you to the list so you can join us aswell.
__________________
Berlusconi is a crook!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#109 |
|
Guest
|
List for people interested in joining the AC Milan Official Fan Club UK
1. Nicostallion 2. Walmania 3. Killiegradge 4. Alan Caldwell 5. John Gould 6. Jim UK 7. Stefan 8. Asmileneverlies 9. Gemma 10. Meazza 11. Lewis Esson 12. Tom Fincher 13. Kris Esson 14. Wils6000 15. Alan Dillane 16. Patrice 17. K77SH C 18. Buju 19. Grant 20. Salv 21. Matnat 22. Meazza-Milano23# 23. Kaka 22 24. Sam 3 25. Saviesvic 10 26. Shoryuken 27. Shilpa |
|
|
|
#110 |
|
Guest
|
Great work Jim. Sorry I have been a little quite in the last week as I have been mega busy with moving home and stuff but hopefully everything will get back on track.
I must admit that my post requesting nominations for committee members hasn't been a great success so I have had to improvise. From the replys I have recieved, the committee will be as follows: Walmania - President Nico - Vice President Meazza - Treasurer Gemma - Club Secretary Executive Committee Members: Jim UK K77SH C Buju Wils6000 Killiegradge The real names and full contact details of the above named will apear on the the club website when it has been completed by Jim. An official club meeting will take place within the next 10 days (a precise time and date will be posted by Sunday 19th June). Any comments, please send me a pm or an email on [email protected] Could the above named also checktheir pm inbox as I have sent out a message to everyone. Thank you. Walmania President Milan Club UK |
|
|
|
#111 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Leeds, UK
![]() |
Quote:
This whole thing seems to be moving along nicely. Anyone putting the effort into this, it's appreciated by everyone I'm sure. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#112 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
![]() |
So. Whats the first thing you're gonna do now ?
![]()
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang. FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE |
|
|
|
|
|
#113 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
build the rest of the site Sally
![]()
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#114 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
Abbiati Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini Flamini Pirlo Boateng Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#115 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
![]() |
Brilliant guys, the work seems to be going brilliant. Im lookiong forward to the site jim, much appreciated for all the hard work you are putting in. pm me if you need any help off me i will gladly help
__________________
Berlusconi is a crook!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#116 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
same here, jim I'm alright with web design so if you want me to give you hand with any flash things, graphics or anything so you can focus on the grand design just tell me what you want done and I'll do it.
what I would like to know sally is what qualifies as a member in the conception stage? I mean it's ok to say yeah I'll join and that's that but surely there has to be some sort procedure. Would we be better setting it up first and trying to turn our club into an official club when we get the required memberships? setting it up as a company shouldn't be to hard, we need to get a constitution together first though. I've not got a great deal of experience with all this but I'm on a commitee that is setting up a charity right now and it dosn't seem that much trouble.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith. Last edited by meazza; 18-06-2005 at 08:43. |
|
|
|
|
|
#117 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
![]() |
if ye need any help pm me but im in cape cod for the summer so wont be much help until i get back to ireland in sept where i hav regular inter net access
|
|
|
|
|
|
#118 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: An Englishman in Las Vegas
Fave Players: Savicevic-Donadoni-Boban
![]() |
I didn't get a PM about anything. I don't know whether it's because you have my username down there as a misspelling.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#119 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Abbiati Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini Flamini Pirlo Boateng Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#120 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Cafu
![]() |
I agree with Meazza in many ways.We should organise a club anyway and then become an Official Milan Club.The carrot of an official club and the benefits that would bring(tickets to matches mainly) would hopefully entice many to join as there may not be much point in just joining a Milan Club if there were no real benefits.So it must be also a short term aim to be "official" even if we are not at the outset.
|
|
|
|